BKFC President David Feldman On Good Relationship With Dana

BKFC President David Feldman recently shared some thoughts on Dana White and the UFC.

The Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship has gathered considerable steam in recent years, with its bloody action and popular stars like “Platinum” Mike Perry striking a chord with fight fans.

Despite the budding success of the promotion, David Feldman does not appear to have any interest in locking horns with UFC President Dana White. The pair share a respectful dynamic, and have been in meetings recently.

‘The UFC Is A Juggernaut’ - David Feldman

During a recent interview with BJPenn.com, David Feldman questioned why other fight promoters over the years have dissed and called out Dana White.

For Feldman, calling out the UFC - or even going so far as to suggest a rival promotion is a bigger deal - is simply absurd right now. Likening the promotion to the immensely successful NFL in American football, Feldman also praised Dana White for his hand in building the UFC from an in-debt mess to a multi-billion dollar franchise.

“I’m not dogging other promotions but why are you gonna say that you’re bigger than the UFC?” Feldman asked. "I mean come on man, the UFC is a juggernaut, it’s the NFL of combat sports right now, right? It really is, so why are you gonna take shots at him [White]?

“Look what the guy did. Yes, he had funding, but what he did to take a company that was 50 plus million dollars in the hole and turn into a 12 billion dollar evaluation. I know he’s got a great team around him, but to lead his team into that direction, I mean, how could you not say that the guy did a hell of a job?”

1 Like

@LytesOutPodcast

1 Like