Black and Canario Hospitality

It's a meeting of the (small) minds as myself and Canario are looking to host an all UG table at Jack's in London after MMA Live tonight.

We are meeting cageside, fighting quickly, then proceeding to Jacks to get drunk and talk MMA, possibly with Yves Lavigne.

All UGers are invited.

Unless I hate you

Also, if Jacks is for some reason rendered undoable (for example, Robin pees on the rhinestone cowboy), may I suggest Joe Kools as a backup plan. Look 2 feet under eye level for the goth guy and the guy all the women are avoiding and you should find us.

Canario - Unless I hate you
You don't want the Canario hate...

I was at Adrenaline today waiting for you. You never showed up, Robin....you...never...showed up.

I'm sorry Dougie. :(

Apologize to Canario! too. Unfortunately I have to go home and write the story from the show to air tomorrow.

Next time guys. Was lookin forward to hanging with you guys in person.

Bummer. Phone Post

Robin Black -  I'm sorry Dougie. :( Apologize to Canario! too. Unfortunately I have to go home and write the story from the show to air tomorrow. Next time guys. Was lookin forward to hanging with you guys in person. Bummer. Phone Post

Feh, I see how it is...

I really was looking forward to meeting yous guys in person. Too much work then straight home tho. Not a ton of personal fun this trip just alot of work fun.

You can come hang out with me, Dougie. I bet you are a star at Rock Band.

Stan The Man - You can come hang out with me, Dougie. I bet you are a star at Rock Band.

Stan, as always, you are the man!

P.S. I am terrible at video games.

What a jerk.

Big Rig

STAN!!! YOU'RE ALIVE!!!

dsc166 - STAN!!! YOU'RE ALIVE!!!

That's what I said...hey, where have you been?

Sorry crawls back to cave