Black Beast looking for fight with Stipe

I feel like I don’t have to prove anything and so that’s one of the reasons why I want to fight Stipe next. I believe that would be a great matchup for the fans and for both of us. He’s more of a wrestler, and I’m more of a wrestler as well, too. And so, it would be a great, entertaining fight.

“I’ve fought just about everyone in the division that’s in the top-10, so it’s a new face, new blood and I believe that I’d be a heavy underdog in this fight,” continued Lewis. “And I can get my fans they money back from the Gane fight.”

2 Likes

do it jewish GIF

1 Like

Makes sense

1 Like

If I am Lewis I am waiting until after title fight to see if I can get a title shot next.
If Francis wins, do you think they let him fight Jones?
If Gane wins, they likely do Jones

IDK if they’d do Francis vs Jones because then if Francis wins, he is clearly the best HWT where if they avoid that fight and Jones also beats Gane, they can argue Jones is best HWT.

Last thing UFC wants is best HWT to walk away so if I am Lewis I am hoping Francis wins and they give me the title shot for Francis last fight on his contract.

1 Like

Lewis puts Stipe into a coma.

I have stayed away from betting on Lewis in the past but Stipe sucks so bad if Lewis is a 3 to 1 dog I’ll have to bet on Lewis

You’re retarded.

4 Likes

Makes sense but I wanna see Stipe vs Jones

That could look a lot like the Stipe-Mark Hunt fight

Not interested what ever black beast does, has no cardio and tries to land right, 5 years same shit… dude seeking for money or thinks he would be back in the main picture

1 Like

I’m going to link to the thread that makes this one irrelevant. Odd that Lewis talked about wanting to fight Stipe a day or two before his fight with Tai Tuivasa was announced…

The UFC probably wants to keep Stipe in their back pocket as the next title challenger no matter what. No telling what will happen with Jones’ dumbass.

That’s actually one of the easiest things to figure out.

Jon Jones will fuck something up personally or professionally. Probably both.

1 Like

See hunt vs stipe and remember, hunt beat lewis ass.