Lewis vs Tuivasa possible UFC 271

Fuck yeh. This or Rosenstruik is the fight to make for Tuivasa. Great step up

1 Like

The fans will be pumped for this one!

1 Like

I like that idea better then this one as i don’t see Tai KO’ing Lewis. Lewis has a better chin and more power IMO.

1 Like

It made more sense ranking wise too. Not sure how this one eventuated but I’ll still watch

You might be the first guy to bet against an islander’s power.

Tuivasa is getting his lights turned off in this one

1 Like

Lewis by murder. Just better and stronger

You guys are delusional. No way an islander loses a straight boxing match.

Motherfucking poll. Who wins?

• Tuivasa
  • Black Beast

0 voters

If Tuivasa fights his usual fight against Lewis, it will be a complete tossup to see who hurts who first. Lewis has a better chin and more sledge in the hammer. I would think Lewis is the favorite but he couldn’t deal with Hunt the way he deals with everyone else so maybe Tuivasa can bully him. I don’t think so though; he’s not Mark Hunt.

Leg kicks though; a smart and strategized plan (AKA can give him that) and I would give Tai a much better shot at pulling this off. He was smashing Hardy’s legs.

3 Likes

I also like how tai was more measured in his last fight. Didn’t get wild when he hurt the guy. Picked shots and hit him with nice combos

1 Like

I’m in. Great matchup. Big step up for Tuivasa.

1 Like

smile scared GIF

2 Likes

This could be for the REAL BMF title!

1 Like

Tai Tuivasa’s going to be handing out shoeys to a lot of Black Beast fans post-fight. Make sure the footwear that you’re wearing that evening is comfortable and less-soiled.

Hell yes this will be a banger

I feel Tai has a good chance in this one, well if everything goes right for him,an makes no mistakes the black beast puts people to sleep, so Tai has to be on point

2 Likes

All of this

Just looked it up out of curiosity, Lewis has a 4-inch reach advantage: 79 inches to 75 inches. That could be a factor if he works a heavy jab instead of just throwing haymakers.

Beast by KO

Both Tuivasa and Lewis have a way with the ladies…