Lewis vs Tuivasa possible UFC 271

Who ya go in this battle of heavy hitters?

3 Likes

Great Fight

1 Like

No. Two of my fav hws. I don’t have that many. I’d like to see arlovski fight one of these guys, who are they going to book him for next?

2 Likes

That’s a banger.

Hell yeah. I already have tickets and am flying into Houston for the fights. When I bought the tickets I secretly prayed for a Lewis fight and this kid is a good one !!!

Tuivasa already fought Arlovski. Lewis would do a deathmurderkill on AA.

2 Likes

It’s all or nothing with this sort of fight.

Someone is getting his lights out or it’s going to be a 3-round cautious dance like Lewis/Ngannou and the fans will HATE it.

1 Like

Tuivasa knows he isn’t winning a decision and his only mentality is forward. If Lewis backs up Tai is going to try to bully him which will result in what we want; a shootout.

I love watching both guys but I would guess that Lewis chin is much better than Tuivasa’s is AND he has more of that one-touch-too-much power so BB would be favorite. Hate to see either guy lose…but it’s a fight where I think the fans would win.

Hunt bullied Lewis, but again, Shooey-vasa isn’t Mark Hunt.

2 Likes

Fuck yeh. This or Rosenstruik is the fight to make for Tuivasa. Great step up

1 Like

The fans will be pumped for this one!

1 Like

I like that idea better then this one as i don’t see Tai KO’ing Lewis. Lewis has a better chin and more power IMO.

1 Like

It made more sense ranking wise too. Not sure how this one eventuated but I’ll still watch

You might be the first guy to bet against an islander’s power.

Tuivasa is getting his lights turned off in this one

1 Like

Lewis by murder. Just better and stronger

You guys are delusional. No way an islander loses a straight boxing match.

Motherfucking poll. Who wins?

• Tuivasa
  • Black Beast

0 voters

If Tuivasa fights his usual fight against Lewis, it will be a complete tossup to see who hurts who first. Lewis has a better chin and more sledge in the hammer. I would think Lewis is the favorite but he couldn’t deal with Hunt the way he deals with everyone else so maybe Tuivasa can bully him. I don’t think so though; he’s not Mark Hunt.

Leg kicks though; a smart and strategized plan (AKA can give him that) and I would give Tai a much better shot at pulling this off. He was smashing Hardy’s legs.

3 Likes

I also like how tai was more measured in his last fight. Didn’t get wild when he hurt the guy. Picked shots and hit him with nice combos

1 Like

I’m in. Great matchup. Big step up for Tuivasa.

1 Like