Black Belt!!!

School Owners:

"Would you like to offer a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu program at your school?"

And, do you want to add 50-100 new adult students to your school?

How about earning your Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu?

Now Is Your Chance!

Ever since the first UFC, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu has proven itself as the premier grappling art and an essential part of an effective self-defense program.

Now you can offer a comprehensive, turn-key BJJ program in your school when you join the International Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Association.

Why Offer A Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Program At Your School?

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is a great martial art for attracting adult male students between the ages of 18-50 years old. Every week I have a prospective student come in and say they want to learn to be like that "Gracie Guy". This market wants to learn Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. Now you can fill that need, make more money, expand your knowledge and earn your Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.

But I've Never Done Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu?

That's O.K., our systematic turn-key program is designed for school owners like yourself with little or no experience to learn and teach Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu at your school. Our program is so easy, you can start teaching it within 1 week. Now, I am not saying you will be awesome at Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu within 1 week, but you will be able to teach your first class with confidence.

How Do I Learn And Get Certified?

You will learn from the video and practice the techniques everyday with a partner. Also, we are available for private lessons and seminars to help speed up your learning process. In order to earn rank, you need to meet the minimum requirements and pass each belt test set forth by the IBJJA.

Who Are You?

My name is Jerry Laurita, I am a Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu under Master Joe Moreira and founder of the International Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Association. I have been using this program since 1999 to train everyday students and competitors. (Many became champions.)

Why Should I Choose Your Program?

Because we know what busy school owners like you need! Simply look at the class calendar, see what section you need to teach, look in the Instructor Handbook at the specific techniques you need to teach and practice the techniques on the video. It is that easy.

What Does Your Program Include?

Beginner/Intermediate Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Curriculum DVD
IBJJA Instructor Certificate (must qualify)
Belt Testing Requirements
Instructor Handbook
Class plans for 1 year
Attendance Cards (Master copies)
IBJJA School Affiliate Membership
IBJJA School Certificate

IBJJA Patch
For more information on our Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Instructor Training Program:
Call Today!
623-582-3153
or visit us online at
www.IBJJA.org

MD Marketing LLC
550 FM 1660 South
Hutto
Texas 78634
United States

Sounds dodgy!

So it's a BJJ BB in-a-box!! I know what I'm getting for X-Mas!! All joking aside, I think this was bold posting this on the SBGi Forum, but I can see some TMA instructors/owners buying into this to expand their product offering.