Black breaks down 'Showtime' greatest hits

I like seeing the little intricacies, like how he set the high kick up or about what actually causes the liver shot to shut down the body. So you definitely held up parts of the 3 e's. Phone Post 3.0

Brian Rule - Nice breakdown Robin but sadly you forgot The Showtime Slice:

WOW BAD ASSED

Get off my lawn lol Phone Post 3.0

Snakey89 - Get off my lawn lol Phone Post 3.0

AHAHAHAHA awesome

Killin it with these videos!!!! Robin Black is another reason to love Canada. BTW...maybe should have tucked the shirt in?

Great breakdowns as always, guy should get a spot on the UFC broadcast sometimes to breakdown fights, would be good to see.

Cann - Great breakdowns as always, guy should get a spot on the UFC broadcast sometimes to breakdown fights, would be good to see.

One day man, one day.

:)

Thanks so much you guys.

Love the breakdowns, Mr B!

And thanks for sharing that piece about the 3E's of television.
I'm curious...for you, what's the distinction between educating fans and enlightening them.

Posty Magee - Love the breakdowns, Mr B!

I'm curious...for you, what's the distinction between educating fans and enlightening them.

Thank you sir!

Hmm, that's a tough one.

I think if you educate maybe you try to show some facts or perspectives that exist. Take some truths and bring them to the forefront.

I think if you hope to enlighten then maybe you share info and ideas with the goal of stimulating people to ask questions and come up with new concepts. You try to open a door to ideas and discussion and debate.

I did this breakdown on my Sapp-Alvarez Scale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuSwlAEGfW8

(Blue Namer help?)

I can't say this breakdown is educating because it's a new concept. Its there, hopefully, to stimulate debate and further discussion. Enlighten I guess?

Thanks again brother I really appreciate the feedback and I sincerely appreciate the support.

Cheers my man.

Robin Black - 

Thank you sir!

Hmm, that's a tough one.

I think if you educate maybe you try to show some facts or perspectives that exist. Take some truths and bring them to the forefront.

I think if you hope to enlighten then maybe you share info and ideas with the goal of stimulating people to ask questions and come up with new concepts. You try to open a door to ideas and discussion and debate.

(Blue Namer help?)

I can't say this breakdown is educating because it's a new concept. Its there, hopefully, to stimulate debate and further discussion. Enlighten I guess?

Thanks again brother I really appreciate the feedback and I sincerely appreciate the support.

Cheers my man.

Thanks for a 3E response!

I ask because I'm a huge education/cognitive science geek and I think the problems you're wrestling with in crafting your breakdowns are problems all great teachers wrestle with in crafting their lessons.

Look forward to watching you continue to hone your craft!

Posty Magee - 
Robin Black - 

Thank you sir!

Hmm, that's a tough one.

(Blue Namer help?)

Cheers my man.

Thanks for a 3E response!

I ask because I'm a huge education/cognitive science geek and I think the problems you're wrestling with in crafting your breakdowns are problems all great teachers wrestle with in crafting their lessons.

Look forward to watching you continue to hone your craft!

Thank YOU my friend.

Super valuable thoughts and ideas you are lobbing my way my friend, I thank you for the points man.

Any other education/cog sci feedback that you have for me is very VERY appreciated.

I really wanna get better at what I do man. Your ideas are welcome and could definitely help.

Cheers and thank you man.

Robin Black - 

Thank you sir!

Hmm, that's a tough one.

(Blue Namer help?)

Cheers my man.

Thanks Kirik you the man.

PUMPED for the card tomorrow night!