Blast from the past, Chuck Norris

Misleading Youtube title, but still pretty interesting snapshot of history.

5 Likes

Damn Chuck is well spoken there. Seems like a smart guy.

3 Likes

My friend was on the cover of Blackbelt magazine with Chuck Norris and he intruduced me to his brother Aaron Norris who just lives down the road from him in Santa Clarita… hes one heck of a nice guy…

6 Likes

Not anymore. It’s not that he’s not nice, he is just a business now being handled and paraded around by his wife.

Are you talking about Chuck or Aaron? Because I just couldn’t see this being the case with Aaron…

It was Aaron and he owned a little ranch style peice of property at the time just down the road where we were filming “No Rules” with Tom Sizemore and Randy Couture and Frank Shamrock… Aaron was a nice guy to me but that was 2004 and i was introduced to him by one of his top students so maybe he was just being nice… have you heard of him not being nice?

2 Likes

I was just joking with @Sk1tzO420 about Chuck not being nice anymore. Obviously he was talking about Chuck I was just joking. I don’t know either of them for the record but was a fan of Chuck as a kid.

1 Like

I’ll never forget the fight scene in way of the dragon with Chuck throwing those beautiful spinning kicks at Bruce Lee in slow motion.

1 Like

I was talking about Chuck BTW. My BIL works for Glock and he is sponsored by them, or was. I can’t remember. He goes in about once a year and it’s always him being shuffled around and shaking hands.

They asked him to make an appearance at their Shot Show booth one year and his team wanted $3,000,000. And he already gets money from them.

My BIL has met him 5 times and never spoken more than a couple sentences with him. He said it’s kind of sad actually, because it seems like their just milking their cash cow and he doesn’t hold it against him personally.

1 Like

That is pretty sad. I’m sure Chuck is just trying to provide while he can. But the family should know better.

Dang, that is too bad. The guy is 82 though. Sounds like he’s finally starting to feel his age and get a little senile.

1 Like

That’s pretty much exactly what he said.

4 Likes

Lettermans hair would give Chucks a good fight