Bloodline Fight Club - Sand Springs, OK

Lol. He told me he was no longer with Red Cloud and that he had no idea how much of a fraud Red was. I was polite and looked at the gear but told him I was not interested. Phone Post

Told you he was with James Pruitt.

Shit, I think this warrants something stronger than a dojo storm. But first things first, Mep send each one a special cell phone pic.

awaits devious scheme from Pillbottle that will fuck up their world

I will personally join the cause with pillbottle!! Tried to tell everybody that Nate would go back to where he started! J.Pruit... Talk about going backwards, my student beat the fuck outa J. Pruit back i'n 2007... Phone Post

Ernie west is the biggest joke ever Phone Post

I GIVE IT LESS THAN A YEAR...IF THAT.

Well the gym in Ada is still open and they are worse...so this one could possibly stay open if they can trick enough idiots and there are plenty around.

shibbyguy - Well the gym in Ada is still open and they are worse...so this one could possibly stay open if they can trick enough idiots and there are plenty around.

Red Cloud has been tricking people for years.

Okmike, I'm not sure any plan is needed, aside from maybe spreading the word a little. We all know with 100% certainty that this gym is destined for failure with or without help from any of us. Phone Post

sadly gyms like this open and stay open all the time. so i doubt this one fails unless nate decides to steal money from them also

pillbottle - Okmike, I'm not sure any plan is needed, aside from maybe spreading the word a little. We all know with 100% certainty that this gym is destined for failure with or without help from any of us.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? These motherfuckers are BEGGING for Operation Dojo Storm! I mean, we go in like the Nazis in Poland: we storm in with our newly designed OKUG flag and we just grab random ass people, throw them on the mats, and DOMINATE! BJJ BLITZKRIEG! I'm still no contact until at least February 15th but I'd fucking risk my knee storming these fucks. Goddammit, we need to convene an OKUG war council IMMEDIATELY.

Then we plan our conquest of Ada. Dammit, we talk about this too damn much and when one of the best opportunities arises, we dicktuck? (Red Cloud training there too would be icing on the cake)

Mike, I'm disappointed.

(I think I might try for that blue name this month.....)

I have to admit, that speech was pretty damn inspiring... Phone Post

Goddamn right it was. Now go freshen your vag and lets get this shit organized!

patriotic music plays in background Phone Post

nazi salutes mahoney

Shut up, Jamo. Although Nate is a douche, you were hugging up on his nuts, now you turn your back on him. Benedict Mickel, imo.

Heil Mahoney, das bitches!

mmm

Not sure why im advertised on there. I have nothing to do with that place guys, you may now proceed with the hating and Nate bashing.

Thank you