Bloodline Fight Club - Sand Springs, OK

Nate, I understand you'd had a conversation with Ernie about not putting your name on the business card. Care to elaborate?

Latest news is that they have decided not to bring on Nate due to all the hate he has received on this thread. Phone Post

LOL Phone Post

What happened to the three schools he was running in Kansas? We were chatting on Facebook a month or so ago and he personally told me he could not call me to explain his side of all this because he was teaching a class at one of his schools in Kansas in a few minutes. I never did get a phone call.

Trying to give you the benefit of the doubt Nate but you make it VERY difficult.

Fuck Zilla and this "Lets try to be civil" shit! Thats why OKFN failed, because YOU WERE WEAK!

We do not post to be merciful here. Mercy is for the weak. Here, in the streets, in competition: A man confronts you, he is the enemy. An enemy deserves no mercy.

Fear does not exist in the OKUG, does it?

Pain does not exist in the OKUG, does it?

Defeat does not exist in the OKUG, does it?

OR DOES IT?

Fuck you too Mahoney.

Better?

Dare you challenge me to fat boy fisticuffs?

COME AT ME BRO!

And yes, much better.

"must" better indeed.

Lol @ " fat boy fisticuffs!" Phone Post

LOL, fuck you Pulse!

PimpLimp - Dare you challenge me to fat boy fisticuffs?

COME AT ME BRO!

Let's do this.

No mercy!!! Cobra Kai!!!!! Phone Post

Hello Michael you ask if Nathan Orand was going to teach for us well we had heard that he was available because he had left Appollos so we did inquire about him coming over and at first he agreed but that was before all the this chaos and drama started but since this all has come about we have decided to continue looking for a another instructer even though we did check Nathans Certs out with Carlos Machada and we did find out that he is certified under Carlos but untill all this other stuff is sorted out we will continue to look for another BJJ Instructer I am a 4 time Muay Thai Champion and certified instructer under the USMTA and I hold other Black belts under other styles so we are a legit Martialarts Training center I hope you can come by some time and work out with us and meet us all thanks James Pruitt

lol@ carlos machada

Jimmy Pruit, what black belts do you hold? You are so fucking full of shit, it's not funny! You fucking child support dodging, no money in your pocket fuck nut! You hav been kicked out of the USMTA, I have it in writing, due to your lying and cheating people, I remember when Chris Basden From Dragonfly Dojo Beat the fuck outa you!! You cheated Mike Cruz out of a pay check, when his brother threatened you, and you shit your pants, after Louie called USMTA, contacted Clint, we got paid! No wonder fighters hav a hard time trusting promoters, clean up on isle 8.. Phone Post

Dumbass, that was a message he sent to me on facebook.

Oh, and HI NATE!