Bloodstain Lane Recaps UFC 132: Cruz vs Faber, Wan

Bloodstain - How do you know i live with my mom you fucking faggot

where do you live...who are you ...where are your pics...be a man and show yourself you gutless cunt

the fact that you google map shows the kinda weirda you really are...you don't get pussy LOL

Wait...you really do live with your mom? LOL

Also how does him using google maps make him weird? Your the retard who posted your address on a MMA forum. What you expect people to do? Not fuck with you by sending random things to your house?

Hey, you need some pest control? I can have an exterminator their by thursday LOL.

TO ALL THE KILLAS AND THE HUNDRED DOLLA BILLA'S...TO REAL NIGGAS WHO AINT GOT NO FEELINGS

You need to reunite w/ Fahrenheit and dial down the genuine anger so the videos get their camp/satirical feel back.

Coleko - 

Are you going to respond or are you tucking?
you got the address.... what are you going to do now?

looks like the Cal is on you brother

i'm a barvoholic -  i have the feeling this was not the response coleko was looking for.

lookout for the excuse's i am going for he cant today he is busy at work.

Of course not.  These things never end in a real confrontation.  Everybody's tougher via keyboard.

zFugitive - 
Bloodstain - How do you know i live with my mom you fucking faggot

where do you live...who are you ...where are your pics...be a man and show yourself you gutless cunt

the fact that you google map shows the kinda weirda you really are...you don't get pussy LOL

Wait...you really do live with your mom? LOL

Also how does him using google maps make him weird? Your the retard who posted your address on a MMA forum. What you expect people to do? Not fuck with you by sending random things to your house?

Hey, you need some pest control? I can have an exterminator their by thursday LOL.

Once again..PROVE THAT I LIVE WITH MY MOM.. you cant you fucking faggot...meanwhile most of u talk shit but I GUARANTEE most of you live with mommy

Yea its weirdo/nerd shit using google map as soon as I post my address...THAT MEANS YOU MOTHERFUCKAS HAVE NO LIFE...I WOULD NEVER DO SOME CORNBALL SHIT LIKE THAT

Send shit to my house..go head...anyone that steps on my property is getting a hot one to the head tho and thats real talk LOL

MY ADDRESS IS OUT THEIR NOW IM WIATING ON ONE OF YOU FAGGOTS TO TEST YOUR METTLE

shielja - is this the same guy who got bitch slapped and apologised for playing a character?

oh yea...where is their proof of that..WHERE ???

you idiots have nothing on me yet you keep throwing out bullshit

Wheres the supposed video Dana had lol...HE DOENST CAUSE IT DONT EXIST

gotta respect a man for putting his real addy on the interwebs for all to see

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

corny

fat jokes is that all

im done with you,white belt

DamnSevern -  gotta respect a man for putting his real addy on the interwebs for all to see

that's what I'm sayin. 

disagree with a man all you like, we all don't have to agree.

However, when you extend an offer, and then the Cal is placed upon you, it's time to put on your big boy pants and get down to business

Where did Coleko go?  Is he searching for his balls that mysteriously disappeared about 20 min ago?

EDIT: Hmmm, maybe this will get interesting.

Coleko - 
Bloodstain - 
Coleko - 
Bloodstain - Thanks to people who support me

death to you gutless cowards who hate me

I LOVE IT LOL

Are you going to respond or are you tucking?

BALL IS IN YOUR COURT NOW FAGGOT

I'M HERE...WHERE YA AT
104-48 103 street
Ozone Park,New York

Between Liberty Ave and Rockaway Blvd...I'll be outside posted all day BBQ'ing and lighting fireworks

hope to see you

On my way over big boy!!! LMAO have your camera ready!! Whats your phone number, I want to make sure I have it if I get lost?

You wont get lost...use map quest or navigation FAGGOT

quit talking

I'm out here now...come and make the biggest mistake you will do in your shitty life

Motherfucker it wont be hard to spot me...im the only white dude on the block

http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww237/andrew_cullen/forum%20pics/Popcorn.gif

250 replies in this thread by 6 pm.

Don't worry about whos here you bitch ass motherfucka...

I don't know who you are...you said you were gonna hurt me...NOW MAN THE FUCK UP AND MAKE IT HAPPEN YOU BITCH

I'M OUTSIDE FRONT OF MY HOUSE ALL DAY !!!

How many people do you have there? Is it just you and your mother, or is your yard packed with all your small bus friends?

fucking hate BSL, but don't pussy out Coleko

NO ARRANGING SHIT

YOU GOT MY ADDRESS...IM HOME TODAY..MAKE IT HAPPEN NOW !!!

32m - 
jjj2121 - 
i'm a barvoholic -  i have the feeling this was not the response coleko was looking for.

lookout for the excuse's i am going for he cant today he is busy at work.

Of course not.  These things never end in a real confrontation.  Everybody's tougher via keyboard.

They really shouldn't. These boards are for entertainment. It's the 4th, and people should be having a beer, not fighting.
You're right, but if I put myself out there and had these anonymous Nancy's telling me how they would love to kick the shit out of me I'd probably get tired of it too at some point and I like to think that I have pretty thick skin.