Bloodstain Lane Recaps UFC 132: Cruz vs Faber, Wan

and what happened with that Dana White challenge???? Is it still happening or did Dana go quiet on it?

my bro works for the daily news, hopefully bsl will let him get credentialed

i'm a barvoholic - 
Bloodstain - Motherfucker it wont be hard to spot me...im the only white dude on the block

you wont be packing heat will you?

Does it matter ? Another man said he was gonna hurt me and now whatever consequences that happen is on him

ALWAYS WATCH WHAT YOU SAY CAUSE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT PEOPLE ARE CAPABLE OF

THIS ISNT SOME MMA STUPID SHIT NO MORE...THIS IS STREET LEVEL STUFF...YOU COME TO MY BLOCK...BE PREPARED FOR WHATEVER IT HAPPENS

there is no time for pre-fight buildup, its the fucking 4th of July, let's see some fireworks.

Coleko - 
Bloodstain - Don't worry about whos here you bitch ass motherfucka...

I don't know who you are...you said you were gonna hurt me...NOW MAN THE FUCK UP AND MAKE IT HAPPEN YOU BITCH

I'M OUTSIDE FRONT OF MY HOUSE ALL DAY !!!

Listen Ricki Lake, I am not just going to stroll up to your place without a little pre-fight build up. You will have more than enough time to get me with that little cute bat of yours later but first I want to know what exactly will be going down. If you have a group of people, I can bring my own group and we can Hammer House vs Chute Boxe this thang.

BRING YOUR CREW ...DO WHAT YOU WANT

IM HERE YOU BITCH ASS MOTHERFUCKER

IM DONE TALKING...PEACE...YOU KNOW WHERE ILL BE

reddsharkk - Bet you won't meet me by the payphone in front of sonnys collision faggot.

WHY WOULD I MEET YOU THERE...YOU WANNA FIGHT ME...COME TO THE CORNER OF 103 AND LIBERTY

32m - 
jjj2121 - 
32m - 
jjj2121 - 
i'm a barvoholic -  i have the feeling this was not the response coleko was looking for.

lookout for the excuse's i am going for he cant today he is busy at work.

Of course not.  These things never end in a real confrontation.  Everybody's tougher via keyboard.

They really shouldn't. These boards are for entertainment. It's the 4th, and people should be having a beer, not fighting.
You're right, but if I put myself out there and had these anonymous Nancy's telling me how they would love to kick the shit out of me I'd probably get tired of it too at some point and I like to think that I have pretty thick skin.

Yeah...i've thought about putting out vids, but now I know why I don't. I guess this sort of stuff comes with the territory.

Haterade is the official soft drink sponsor of the MMA fanbase.  Everybody doing anything sucks.

Im not going to meet anyone anywehere...you motherfuckers think im a pussy then you come to meet me..simple and plan...IM OUT HERE

No...come here...peace

Not a problem

imo coleko has a right to know if bloodstain is rolling 25 deep, that way he can bring his posse

I think it should be 1 on 1 to be fair

if i wasnt coughing up flem i would go up there to film it as a nuetral.

how can we get this broadcasted on justintv?

i'm a barvoholic -  not everyone can fight him for gods sake.

coleko asked him where bsl was so he could slap him.

bsl told him EXACTLY where he is and said come down for a fight

now coleko is asking for a pre-fight build up?

imo this is a tuck.

Said he was on his way over an hour ago.  Anything other than showing up today is a complete tuck.

HEY CINDY.... text Dana and ask him to hook up the UGers who go as crowd control with 133 tix!!!  Just to make sure it's on video, this fool does not tuck without there being video of it, and nobody jumps in for no reason. 

I heard cokelo has adcc level ground game. he's the travis lutter of bjj

Coleko - 
jjj2121 - 
i'm a barvoholic -  not everyone can fight him for gods sake.

coleko asked him where bsl was so he could slap him.

bsl told him EXACTLY where he is and said come down for a fight

now coleko is asking for a pre-fight build up?

imo this is a tuck.

Said he was on his way over an hour ago.  Anything other than showing up today is a complete tuck.

Hey fattie stop signing in with your fake accounts, I see its all coming from the same IP. I already said what time I was coming. If you dont state that things will be fair I just wont come. Dont tuck chubs!!!

I live in Orlando which can be verified by several people on this board.  The dude who is going to one shot ko you into some notoriety (if you show up, which I need to see to believe) lives in Ozone Park, NY.

Coleko -
Bloodstain - Don't worry about whos here you bitch ass motherfucka...

I don't know who you are...you said you were gonna hurt me...NOW MAN THE FUCK UP AND MAKE IT HAPPEN YOU BITCH

I'M OUTSIDE FRONT OF MY HOUSE ALL DAY !!!

Listen Ricki Lake, I am not just going to stroll up to your place without a little pre-fight build up. You will have more than enough time to get me with that little cute bat of yours later but first I want to know what exactly will be going down. If you have a group of people, I can bring my own group and we can Hammer House vs Chute Boxe this thang.

Bottled it lol Phone Post

Bloodstain - Not a problem

Id love to punch that fat head of yours Phone Post

pikey get in line, coleko is first.

I am fighting jj in the co-main

DamnSevern -  pikey get in line, coleko is first.

I am fighting jj in the co-main

Tag team match?