BloodyElbow: I'm glad Frankie got robbed

TOAO - I agree with bloodyelbow. Phone Post

I do as well Phone Post

I love bloodyelbow. Phone Post

eljamaiquino - I agree with the article. i hate Edgar's style. It's made for confusing decisions. That's why he has so many rematches.

< Phone Post

lol at orcus claiming that Edgar's tough comp make sit hard to finish but not using that same logic for Bendo. Get the FUCK out of here Orcus.

Crap article.

What a piece of shit article

Just flat out wrong too, frankie has delivered some awesome fights at lw Phone Post

valetudosuperfight - lol at orcus claiming that Edgar's tough comp make sit hard to finish but not using that same logic for Bendo. Get the FUCK out of here Orcus.

The difference is that no one is bitching about Bendo not finishing anyone, you stupid fuck.

Put Bendo or Melendez or whomever you want against that list of Edgar's, they have just as many fights go the distance.

Glad I do not waste my time at BE. :) Phone Post

Bendo tries to finish, Edgard does not. That is what people are bitching about you stupid fuckup.

I forgot why I stopped reading bloody elbow when a really good article writer got hired by them....I remember why I stopped. Phone Post

I did not say, glover, that Orcus is wrong about the LW division being full of people that are hard to finish. My issue is that orcus is going around posting about how Edgar has more finishes in the UFC than Bendo but does not use the logic that it is because his competition is hard for him to finish as well.

From 07-11 Edgar has a grand total of 3 finishes.

In that same time period, Bendo had 4. And no, the WEC LW division was not the D-leagues so that is a bullshit excuse not to count them.

that's a pretty awful piece of "journalism" right there, and a whole 349 words, well done Nate Wilcox, not really.

oh, and I think he's taking a crack at we "stupid" fans as well...

"There are only three places in life where a person's every action must be clear and obvious to even the stupidest observer: Junior High School, prison and mixed martial arts.

Those three environments do not tolerate nuance, subtlety, or irony. Those three audiences are not enamored of obfuscation, small strokes or fine calibration.

Nope, if you're in the pen, Middle School or the Octagon, the audience demands big, bold obvious gestures that cannot be misinterpreted."

oh, and Nate, don't forget Frankie KO'ing Gray in the second fight, don't want facts getting in the way of your story...

"Apparently he's been laboring under the misapprehension that fans and judges appreciate his elegant point-fighting style.
Alas Mr. Edgar we do not."

here's to hoping you and Frankie cross paths in the future, dirt bag.

Warzone209 -  Bloodstaine lane is a better journalist/glorified blogger than bloody elbow...

Lol.

That is when you know your site is really bad, when people think that Clown is better than you

As others have said its about intent to finish.....frankie doesnt try. He looks to win on points. Again as others have said thats y all of his fights are debated. In his last six fights four of them have been so close that both sides argue they won. Its not a coincidence. Thats y people want him to move down, not cuz he isnt tough or skilled.... But when all your fights are controversial people get annoyed watching you fight. Phone Post

Egorr10 - I love bloodyelbow. Phone Post

Phone Post

minotauro11 - I don't think Nate Wilcox is even with Bloodyelbow anymore, he just writes the occasional piece for them I think. A lot of times they get editorial garbage like this (I'm assuming, I haven't read the article), but they also have Dallas' breakdowns, Crooklyn's interviews, the judo chops, Jack Slack's stuff, and the Staff Predictions before the major cards. Overall I think Bloodyelbow is a good MMA site and has come a long way since the Shane Carwin beef. Phone Post

He is too with them.

He did a video blog last for Saturday's show.

He is a hack who sports a fucking nickname and has a history of banning anyone who dares oppose him.

Luke was the only professional there and Snowden was the only good provocateur.

Both have moved on and what is left is like a mix of Cage Potato and Fightlinker with half the fun of terminal illness.

Stay here.

It's where those asses get their news from anyway. Phone Post

OriginalTUFer - "oh, and Nate, don't forget Frankie KO'ing Gray in the second fight, don't want facts getting in the way of your story..."

So, because he caught Gray in a scramble - Edgar isn't a point fighter?

Let's not act like Edgar walked Maynard down with an intent to kill, he caught him unawares with a short shot; then he, like anyone would, pounced on a wounded fighter when he was losing the fight.

I'm happy for Edgar and all the luck he's had, but Sherk, BJ, Gray, and Benson were all clearly the better fighters. I can't wait for him to dominate at FW. Phone Post

No, you're right, Frankie just meant to "score a point" when he TKO'd Gray, he wasn't trying to finish...

wow. Phone Post