Blue Namer. Can you help post something for us.

www.insidefighting.com will have a full story on Courage Fighting Championships 13 "Banned in Champaign" by the end of the week i think. Can someone post the poster for people to review. This will be an interesting story. please email if you can help me. thank you. Email.. sfcchamp135@aol.com

plus, i think the "Banned in Champaign" poster turned out nice, and i would like to refer other promoters to my graffic arts guy. and i would like feedback on the poster. Good and Bad. In my opinion he's very talented, extremely reasonable, easy to deal with, and if i can help another promoter in hooking them up with a great poster/grafic arts guy, i would like to do so. Promoters all need to work together and be friends!! Anyway, our poster guy Brian works for the BET TV network, and does projects for them. Intrested in his services feel free to contact me sfcchamp135@aol.com, ot (tex) 217-433-1433. I will forward Brian's cell phone. Jason Reinhardt

Hell yeah U of I.

Friday Oct. 3rd, CFC 13 "Banned in Champaign" $25 bucs, 25 fights, "A Buc a Fight" TK Wendel's Urbana, Illinois. Great after party, insoide TK Wendels at 11:00pm. (after fights) This is our Outside show with a tent covering all fans, and cage. Wheather is no problem. We have this covered. Bring light jacket. For Tickets, call our 24 hr. MMA ticket hotline at 217-521-1433. Ask for Shelli (CFC event coordinator) thanks again. jason

Photobucket

ttt 

jason, you know green namers can post pics too right?

cool!

TTT

www.insidefighting.com :)