Bob Arum: "UFC is...

...a bunch of white guys who can't compete in any other sport."

Obviously a low self esteem self-hater.

Except for the ones who have competed at the highest levels of wrestling, judo, bjj, and kickboxing, he means?

what sport can Arum compete in?

I don't think there's one sport any MMA-er couldn't beat him in. Well, Tim Sylvia may have a hard time with professional limbo.

i coulda went far in baseball

but i obviously didnt care

now that im poor i kick myself

He's a piece of shit crook. He really doesn't even promote per se, as BLAF pointed out. He's been washed up as a promoter for at least twenty years.

LOL!

The LHW champion of UFC is black lol. Maybe he's like a dog or something and can't process an array of colors.

If you had six white guys jerking off in your face you might get a little mixed up too.

"i think arum's dream is to be on his knees in the middle of the octagon, taking bukakke action from six white guys, all with shaved heads, goatees, winter caps, wifebeaters, barbwire tatoo across the biceps, and tapout gear on

as each one pops he'll stare arum down and scream "Im a cage fighter!" "

what.........the........fuck?

Really mature comments!

many racists on this site think the same way as arum, they just can't comprehend blacks not being able to completely dominate any sport they enter.

Baseball players, football players, golfers even can be considered athletes. cage fighting is just bar fighting with lights and a screaming crowd of idiots.

sweetscience,obvious trolling like that will get your posts deleted.

"i think arum's dream is to be on his knees in the middle of the octagon, taking bukakke action from six white guys, all with shaved heads, goatees, winter caps, wifebeaters, barbwire tatoo across the biceps, and tapout gear on

as each one pops he'll stare arum down and scream "Im a cage fighter!" "

what.........the........fuck?"

I would just like to second the "WTF?". How did we get from anti-mma boxing promotor to homo-erotic fantasy? Quite a leap.

He's right you know....when the dust settles and the real ath-a-letes get into mma, I suspect most of you will move on

^^correctamundo

"He's right you know....when the dust settles and the real ath-a-letes get into mma, I suspect most of you will move on"

i guess its just too bad all the top end wrestlers that have competed in MMA are not "real" athletes. Ignorance is bliss I guess.

This is what I love about America!

Imagine if this POS Arum had said that "Boxing is ...a bunch of BLACK guys who aren't smart enough to get real jobs."

He would literally be run out of the country. But being an alleged criminal, POS liar who defrauds people gets him success, millions of dollars and interviews on national tv...

Well, hes right. I mean look at what happens when real atheltes like Johnny Morton come to MMA, THEY DOMINATE!

oh wait...

Traditionally, a lot of great athletes in high school and college do not perticipate in wrestling. They would rather perticipate in football, basketball baseball and boxing, because these sports lead to fame, glamour and hundreds of Millions of dollars.

While wrestles, even olympic level wrestler usually leads to working as high school teaches, high school wrestling coaching, police officers, and insurance agents.

A wrestler is not going to find himself on MTV cribs.

Not too glamourous to get carried out. Funny thing is that Morton's plan apparently was to have one fight then try to hook up with a pro team for next season.

I love the people on here pretending that either they are REAL athletes, or fans of REAL athletes, so it'll be only us other people who will "move on" when the real athletes show up.

Exactly. These comments about the future are silly anyway. In the 70's, no one was more interested in martial arts than African Americans, and they were in events far beyond what their numbers in the population would suggest. Good thing we waited around to see the real athletes after that, and for the next 25 years?