Bobby Green

I honestly thought Dawson was going to run through Bobby Green. Green looked great against Tony, and if I remember correctly, Tony was beating Chandler in the exchanges, then to go out there, and absolutely destroy Dawson is eye-opening. Was Bobby Green not taking training as seriously or is he just coming into his prime?

1 Like

Cut back to 12 blunts a day iirc

1 Like

This was a 30 second KO. Tony is a dead man walking.

But yet Tony win rd 1 on every score card and outstruck Chandler

Tony showed his last signs of life in the Chandler fight, but ultimately still got his head taken off. He looked worse against Nate (prime Tony would have made a bloody mess out of Nate imo). It was about another year later by the time he got to Green. Now 3-4 years into his decline and fighting like he could barely move.

I think Green has always been pretty solid, mostly losing tight decisions. Maybe he’s having a mini Masvidal moment where he finally beat a big name and is gaining confidence and attention.

Green was getting fucked up by Tony before the eye poke and was getting out struck by Gordon badly.

I did not expect Green to win at all

1 Like

Who’s Grant Dawson?

4 Likes

Seriously…OP was cock-gobblin this “wrestler” with no chin.

Everybody knows that Bobby Green is an OG King.

1 Like

classic Cormier clown show in the ring after

2 Likes

Regardless of how bad he has looked lately it is no small accomplishment to sub Tony. Not to mention he did it with the greatest choke in the game.

2 Likes

Bobby Green has always been a great fighter. I know he had some issues in his personal life before (think a hit might have even been put out on him if im remembering correctly).

I dont think he took it that seriously and fighting was a side hustle for him. I think hes fully committed now.

Thats where I mess up. I make wrestling out to be way better than it really is. Time after time Im proven wrong. Very overrated at this point

I actually thought Bobby looked not great against Ferguson. He got dropped, and had a really competitive fight. Tony looked really odd in his movements and reactions, so I assumed Bobby would just dominate. Maybe I just underrated this version of Tony.