Bobby Knuckles is butthurt Usman and Chimaev winner cuts the line

Robert Whittaker expresses his disapproval that these two are jumping to numbers 1 and 2 at middleweight.

That part starts about 10:30

Surprised Robert Whittaker GIF by UFC

1 Like

To be fair its fucking retarded. Khamzat getting a title shot off one win over an unranked mw in Usman would be insane when there’s a #1 contender who wasn’t quite ready/Strickland got the last one

6 Likes

Bobby in his last fight looked like amateur, should sit down and stay quiet
and i like him

9 Likes

He’s actually 2-0 at MW in the UFC already, would be 3-0 if he wins this. Not that it makes his case stronger, but he wouldn’t be 1-0.

2 Likes

He is right though. DDP and Tits (unless hiatus) are way above those two. Cannonier too.

2 Likes

Yea makes zero fucking sense

1 Like

Izzy will retire before having to fight drikus.
The Strickland fight ruined him and he knows that drikus would do permanent damage to his health.

2 Likes

I have no problem with it.
Step up against a dangerous opponent with very little warning, get rewarded.
Maybe it will inspire more fighters to do the same, instead of taking 9 months or a year off.

6 Likes

isn’t Usman’s knee blown out already and he popped it during open workouts. With a bad knee, he will get taken down or kicked to deaf!!

Them being next in line shows how petty the ufc can be, probably to punish those who said no on 11 days notice.

5 Likes

Top bloody right Bobby is pissed off.

And yes , it is v v petty of Dana to do this when there are like 3 or 4 deserving contenders

1 Like

Petty? I think it was more he had to give Usman and Chimaev that to save the precious Abu Dhabi card. One or two of them wouldn’t have fought otherwise. Sucks for others at MW, for sure.

Just give them more money, not a title shot

1 Like

Oh I agree. I’m just saying it’s not “petty Dana” but “Dana feeling the heat as the card is in Abu Dhabi”. You got to please the master$$$. Let’s face it: to get Volk and Usman is some quality last minute replacements!

1 Like

GIF by UFC

1 Like

Speaking truth doesn’t make him butthurt. Bobby always seemed like a class guy. He’s earned his opinion.

4 Likes

When Volk loses the rematch,
this burner account of yours will need to be renamed. :rofl:

1 Like

Everybody likes Bobby, but he got fuckin worked in his last fight. His opinion doesn’t mean shit.

3 Likes

This place was great before it was inundated with casual retards like this guy. You’re right, Whittaker doesn’t deserve to have an opinion on the matter. Clown shoes.