Bobby Lashley says he wants a shot at Francis Ngannou

WWE champion Bobby Lashley recently spoke with Joe.Co.Uk and decided to call out the current reigning UFC heavyweight champion, Francis Ngannou, who is known for being the hardest recorded puncher in the history of the promotion. Hear what the Almighty One, who has competed in MMA, had to say about Ngannou below.

On competing in MMA:

I won some titles, but I was never completely 100% dedicated because I always wanted to come back to professional wrestling.

Wants a chance to face Ngannou:

He has a title; I have a title – we could do it in the ring or the cage… I don’t mind it. If this is calling him out, this is calling him out.

It would have to be in a wrestling ring. No way this guy passes a USADA test:

Lashley, now age 44, had a 15-2 record in pro MMA. His last fight was in October 2016, a win at Bellator 162 against Josh Appelt.

lol didn’t he almost die vs Chad Griggs

3 Likes

please one more pay day. I think I can handle another concussion, no worries.

3 Likes

This is what happens when you take massive amounts of steroids and play fight. The guy is a legit tough guy but he needs to understand there are levels to this shit

1 Like

Lasher would get destroyed

Well of course he did almost die, he fought the gravedigger

I was wondering why he stopped fighting, I guess his passion is wrestling. If he kept fighting he probably would have become the UFC champ.

Looks about like Francis.

No way Dana would sign up his boy to be GnP’d for 5 rounds.

Chappelle Show Lol GIF

4 Likes

He would never be a top fighter in MMA because his frame is that of a MW, but he put on a ton of muscles most likely with chemical assistance. True HWs that aren’t over the hill cans would smash him.

1 Like

“Frame of a middleweight”

Captain America Laughing GIF by mtv

2 Likes

he’s right. don’t fall for the WWE “billed weight”. Lashley weighed in at 246lbs vs Griggs, juiced to the gills w/ pants and shoes on. cut out the sauce and he’s 220 at the most, probably way less.

1 Like

Bullshit…he’s listed at 6’3"-6’4"

You know who else is 6’3"-6’4"?

1 Like

Before the pro wrasslin muscles

000d

3 Likes

I remember seeing Lashley at a bar in town. We started talking MMA for like 45 mins. Affliction was in business at the time. I laughed in his face because he said he could beat Fedor.

1 Like

197?

1 Like

unnamed (5)