Bocek: Decent skills and bikini shots = UFC

UFC should do all men's cards and all women's cards. That should clear things up

Bocek is so bitter.

Bocek sounds bitter as fuck. As has a lot of his posts in this forum. It's all good, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Phone Post 3.0

Ok, I clicked on this thread...now where are the bikin shots???

Solly97 - Bocek never did shit anyway. Apparently fighters on PED's and female fighters that would beat his ass took away from his spotlight Phone Post 3.0
Ban this faggot. Phone Post 3.0

Wasa-B - 
n3m - 
crazydave - Have not bought a PPV since they put women on. The quality just isn't there yet it still gets rammed down our throats. Phone Post 3.0

Same.

Subpar quality has been rammed down our throats much prior to the girls making the PPVs.

I agree. But with wmma it got worst.

I don't get Bocek's comment, does he want Ronda to defend her title on the undercard?
Also, there are plenty of men that have been promoted above more skilled/established fighters e.g. Brock and James Toney. Patrick Cummins just fought in a co-main event but didn't have much experience, and that was because he'd not long got out of jail on felony charges.

BJTT_mikerobmma -
Solly97 - Bocek never did shit anyway. Apparently fighters on PED's and female fighters that would beat his ass took away from his spotlight Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0

Bocek should ask to be released and fight in Bellator. If you don't like what a promotion is doing, stop fighting for them.

CerronePoundsOnMeStrong - 
BJTT_mikerobmma -
This. Phone Post 3.0

+1

B_Goetz - Bocek should ask to be released and fight in Bellator. If you don't like what a promotion is doing, stop fighting for them.
Don't think joining an org with laughable drug testing procedures is going to resolve his issue with PEDs. Phone Post 3.0

There have been just five Female fights on UFC ppv main cards. 4 of them rousey fights. Phone Post

Bocek is a sad nut Phone Post

n3m - 
Wasa-B - 
n3m - 
crazydave - Have not bought a PPV since they put women on. The quality just isn't there yet it still gets rammed down our throats. Phone Post 3.0

Same.

Subpar quality has been rammed down our throats much prior to the girls making the PPVs.

i enjoy the women fights. i have no problems with women. i think there are quite a bit of women haters out there who got hurt by some lass back in their youth. I think they need to seek professional health.

I mean, the UFC was built on some bad fighters. did we not all see UFC1? royce was good and the rest not so much.

plus the ufc has a lot more potential customers by adding women.

LayNPrayEveryDay - There have been only a handful of actually good women's fights in the UFC's. Hopefully the 115 will be better than 135.
Which ones have been bad, specifically, and why?

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

Gored Matador -
n3m - 
Wasa-B - 
n3m - 

Same.

i enjoy the women fights. i have no problems with women. i think there are quite a bit of women haters out there who got hurt by some lass back in their youth. I think they need to seek professional health.

I mean, the UFC was built on some bad fighters. did we not all see UFC1? royce was good and the rest not so much.

plus the ufc has a lot more potential customers by adding women.

Pretty much this. Without the UFC making the commitment to WMMA, I'm not so sure it could make great strides any time soon. They're always looking at the big picture anyway, which is why they're adding the 115 womens division, so the men should get used to competing against the ladies for spots, sponsorships, fans, etc. in the UFC.

IMO, WMMA wont ever be a big deal on a large platform w/o the UFC so kudos to them for making the investment and FTHs.

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

Maybe this has already been answered in this thread, but what elite female fighters aren't in the UFC because they aren't pretty?

In Phone Post 3.0

hendofanforlife - 

several things:

who here has ever bought a ppv because of mr bocek?

who here has bought one because of a wmma fighter?

off the top of your head, can you name an exciting bocek fight?

can you even name a bocek fight? 

my answers to these: no, yes, no, no

the womens ufc fights have been pretty awesome for the most part. 

VTFU
Housey by armbah

I'd rather fap to Felice Herrig or Jessica Penne any day over watching Bocek fight, but yeah he's right 100%