BodogRUMOR:Larosa vs. D'Auguste

Eddie will be hungry.
LaRosa is great.
Go bodog, this'll be cool.

hell yea ray

TTT I want to see Steinbeiss vs Alvarez also, tons of fireworks in that one. I'm a huge Eddie Alvarez fan so it will be fun to fight him if this rummor is true and the fight gets signed!

rot

hell yea ray

ttt

Whats very interesting about this bout is that I would expect both women to come in better and hungryer than ever. Tara is just comming off a silver in Abu Dhabi, and Laura is now training with much better training partners since she teamed up with Renzo recently. This would be the first Bodog I ordered if they are on the card. Again, great match making and good luck to two very talented fighters.

good luck tara

good fights though.. ill watch this event again. bodog is becoming a bad ass event.

does pele still train in vancouver?

TTT for Jose Pele Landi the most exciting fighter

Yes with Kultar Gil

"Whats very interesting about this bout is that I would expect both women to come in better and hungryer than ever. Tara is just comming off a silver in Abu Dhabi, and Laura is now training with much better training partners since she teamed up with Renzo recently. This would be the first Bodog I ordered if they are on the card. Again, great match making and good luck to two very talented fighters."

so now that it's somewhat officially out there,can anyone shed some light on the d'auguste/TSK split?? sioux,you got any dirt??

From what I heard, she wouldn't sign a managment deal with TSK....I heard they kicked her out of the school and now she is training with a Renzo Gracie affiliate...

Rumor has it that she already signed a 2 fight deal with bodog...

Arias

how the heck did pele ever end up in vancouver training with kultar gil anyway? that seems random to me..

and Bill Mahood

ttt

???wheres the venue ???

It's probably either one of these three......Taj Mahal, Boardwalk Hall or Tropicana....

I think it will be the boardwalk hall