Body Cam Footage OF Police Talking To Colby After Alleged Masvidal Assault

1 Like
1 Like

The body cam footage blurs out Covington, but he says it was Masvidal who attacked him. The police also talk to witnesses and others around to see if they saw anything or know anything.

Although there was a witness who saw Jorge Masvidal punch Colby Covington, ‘Gamebred’ has made it clear he is innocent.

“I come from a different place than many people and we walk differently in that place,” Masvidal said to ESPN Deportes. “I’m not going to let anyone disrespect my family. I can’t talk much because I’m being charged with three felonies. I can only say that I am innocent.”

Colby Covington (17-3) returned to the win column last time out with a decision win over Masvidal. Prior to that, he dropped a decision at UFC 268 to Kamaru Usman for the belt. In his career, Covington holds notable wins over Tyron Woodley, Rafael dos Anjos, Robbie Lawler, Demian Maia, and Max Griffin among others.

I See Hotties Pending

Have the cops gotten a hold of the turncoat rat Menery’s phone to see if there’s texts to masvidal shortly before this?
lmao at the rat pretending to be upset with masvidal. you ain’t fooling anyone cunt.

this subject has flown teh cooop