Body Shot KO's

Dang, they hurt. Blue, please...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R8n-J-buwA

Wish I could find footage of the end of Eddy Ellis vs JT Taylor. Eddy landed a brutal liver punch, followed by a soccer kick to the ribs and a couple head shots before the ref made it in to call it.

I LOVE body shot KO's!

I tried...

Not quite what you're lookin for im sure, but Pete Sell sure landed a wicked body shot that resulted in a KO...even if it were him that got KO'd.

Also CroCop vs Herring.

When and where was Ellis-Taylor?

Big Johnson went limp from a terrific knee to the body in UFC 149.

Card - 

Thanks for the vid.

Damn, Cro Cop had some awesome body kicks back in Pride.

In the ring he just broke dudes down with those body shots

When lilNog clobbered Tito...

Satisfying!

I needed this to win my 3 bout parlay, was never so happy to see a guy who has 1 win out of 9 fights lose in my life.

Didn't bob sap cry from body shots? Phone Post

BaraoKix - 

Satisfying!

I needed this to win my 3 bout parlay, was never so happy to see a guy who has 1 win out of 9 fights lose in my life.

Yeah forgot about that one.

That shit was pathetic though, Tito gave up like a little bitch from a couple of body shots.

Thats when I knew for sure that Tito was clearly done with his fighting career.

The one that I think of immediately is Eddie Wineland's body shot to Will Campuzano in the WEC.

^^^ Wineland has some major power in his hands for a 135 pounder

19-8 - with 10 of his wins by KO/TKO

MdGeist -
BaraoKix - 

Satisfying!

That shit was pathetic though, Tito gave up like a little bitch from a couple of body shots.

I hate Tito but thats ridiculous for you to say. Lil Nog hit him with several brutal body shots. It doesnt matter who you are if you get hit there that many times Phone Post

Anyone know the song at the opening of the video? I've heard that before somewhere.

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
MdGeist -
BaraoKix - 

Satisfying!

I hate Tito but thats ridiculous for you to say. Lil Nog hit him with several brutal body shots. It doesnt matter who you are if you get hit there that many times Phone Post

Sorry, but Tito just gave up mentally in that fight

He was just there to get his paycheck and that't it. End of story

The thing about body shots.... if you get hit in the right spot your body will not allow you to continue. i would rather get clean KOed then suffer a liver kick KO. THEY FUCKING HURT

yeaso - 

Didn't bob sap cry from body shots? Phone Post

Cro Cop left hook to the orbital, IIRC...

blue please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBUJa7ndYL0

@4:21 minute mark, best liver shot ever. Jason Delucias liver was broken.