Bones sold his soul to the devil like Led Zep did.

There is no human, sports star or celeb that has done what he has done sports wise all the while getting off on all the things he has done without a scratch. That said, I can't believe Diaz's career is done because of pot.

Jones annihilate's Cormier in his return and reclaims what is his. In other news the pregnant lady he hit is getting her cast off soon... Phone Post 3.0

We get it, your mad about the difference in punishment between Jones and Diaz. Phone Post 3.0

You're** Phone Post 3.0

bonesknowsprivilege Phone Post 3.0

DUIs are incredibly common, unfortunately, and so are repeat offenders who crash into stuff, including people. Jones knows that you only really get in trouble if they find drugs on you. Hence, all the people walking around with multiple DUIs and all the people in jail with the multiple drug charges.

And robert johnson sold his soul to the devil, led zeppelin stole his lyrics and ideas.

I highly doubt he got off so lightly without making that pregnant woman rich in the process.

NYjojo -

DUIs are incredibly common, unfortunately, and so are repeat offenders who crash into stuff, including people. Jones knows that you only really get in trouble if they find drugs on you. Hence, all the people walking around with multiple DUIs and all the people in jail with the multiple drug charges.

And robert johnson sold his soul to the devil, led zeppelin stole his lyrics and ideas.

VU for every word in your post being awesome! Phone Post 3.0

I'm not sure OP is familiar with any of the things he's talking about.

Dom Hemingway - There is no human, sports star or celeb that has done what he has done sports wise all the while getting off on all the things he has done without a scratch. That said, I can't believe Diaz's career is done because of pot.

Jones annihilate's Cormier in his return and reclaims what is his. In other news the pregnant lady he hit is getting her cast off soon... Phone Post 3.0
O.J. Simpson had a very good run at getting away with some major fuckups until he broke into a hotel room and threatened some people.... Phone Post 3.0

Jones went down to the crossroads and fell down on one knee?

He better watch out for Steve Vai's guitar playing if he wants his soul back. Phone Post 3.0

Dom Hemingway - There is no human, sports star or celeb that has done what he has done sports wise all the while getting off on all the things he has done without a scratch. That said, I can't believe Diaz's career is done because of pot.

I gave you a vu. I wouldn't be suprised if the devil came to collect in the next 5 years. Phone Post 3.0

Dom Hemingway - There is no human, sports star or celeb that has done what he has done sports wise all the while getting off on all the things he has done without a scratch. That said, I can't believe Diaz's career is done because of pot.

and theres gonna be a nice bracelet on that wrist when it comes off with what jones probably paid her....

love him or hate him nobodys beating him anytime soon

anunaki - 
Dom Hemingway - There is no human, sports star or celeb that has done what he has done sports wise all the while getting off on all the things he has done without a scratch. That said, I can't believe Diaz's career is done because of pot.

and theres gonna be a nice bracelet on that wrist when it comes off with what jones probably paid her....

love him or hate him nobodys beating him anytime soon

Not even the scales of justice, apparently, so far.

NYjojo -

They didn't steal them...they borrowed and reinterpreted them. :)

Zoso MF'ers Phone Post 3.0

Zoso indeed.

I don't get the comparison. Who did Bones steal from??

R00STER -
NYjojo -

They didn't steal them...they borrowed and reinterpreted them. :)

Zoso MF'ers Phone Post 3.0
Vu for truth Phone Post 3.0

TheBigRedOne -
Joindatedoesnotmatter - 

O.J. Simpson had a very good run at getting away with some major fuckups until he broke into a hotel room and threatened some people.... Phone Post 3.0

He broke into a hotel room and threatened those people who didn't return his shit.

Other than the getting put in jail for trying to get your stuff back, I don't remember any "major" fuck ups he got away with.

They blasted him on the Civil trial regarding his dead wife and her boyfriend.

Didn't get away with that.

He was found innocent of murdering his wife and her boyfriend. Not his fault the Prosecutor relied on a redneck racist cop who planted evidence.
LOL how about beating his wife repeatedly? I swear this world is full of idiots. Phone Post 3.0

TheBigRedOne - 
Joindatedoesnotmatter - 

He broke into a hotel room and threatened those people who didn't return his shit.

Other than the getting put in jail for trying to get your stuff back, I don't remember any "major" fuck ups he got away with.

They blasted him on the Civil trial regarding his dead wife and her boyfriend.

Didn't get away with that.

He was found innocent of murdering his wife and her boyfriend. Not his fault the Prosecutor relied on a redneck racist cop who planted evidence.

Well, he did admit to murdering them in his book so I'd say he got away with it.