Booking Joe Rogan for an Appearance..

Does anyone know who to contact or email about booking Joe Rogan for an appearance?

For a work party thing with a few celebs people want there.

I have tried his email and no response.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

CrashMMA - Does anyone know who to contact or email about booking Joe Rogan for an appearance?

For a work party thing with a few celebs people want there.

I have tried his email and no response.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Maybe he doesn't like you. Phone Post

I don't know if it's just me .. but I just don't think Rogan will even consider performing at "parties"...

Especially a "work party"(oxymoron)

seems legit to me

From what I've heard from Joe, it seems like he does comedy clubs specifically. Give it a shot for sure tho. Maybe try his agent? If wkrse comes to worse, theres always google ;) Phone Post

Don't know how to contact him, but I wish my work would consider getting someone like Joe Rogan. Everything is so "PC" with us, they'd never consider getting anyone who performs anything that would ever remotely be considered "edgy"

He's said on the podcast numerous times he hates private parties/gigs likes that (one instance was on the jre with Dane Cook), he wants comedy fans in a comedy setting that pay to see him, and are therefore fans. Money talks though

Hey CrashMMA. You gave me free VIP Suite tickets to Rashad Evans vs Thiago Silva a few years ago. I had a great time. Thank you. Good luck working something out with Joe Rogan.

www.joerogan.com

(You must first buy a house from him in order to book a gig)

I am surprised when I hear well known, relevant celebs appear at small parties. Money does indeed talk.

I once heard Jerry Seinfeld charged a minimum of 1 mill for private parties and private functions. I'm sure you can get a hack like Rogan for a little over 30 grand!