BOOOOsman

30 percent. He’s a joke.  Watch them all come running for his punk ass now after watching this lay and pray crown.  Woodley would kill that guy

My god this 30 percent!

i think he’s trying to play the heel role and it’s def working !!

Just as entertaining as GSP, especially as Georges runs away from Askren.

F him an his phishing emails.

Rahjai MD - 

Meek thinks he’s boring too with his crimson mask on.

Skin type 100% drove that, not damage, like in many cases.

This was set up as a -650 squash, which is a disgraceful matchup, but Usman’s stock sunk somewhat anyway.

I was only 30% listening to what he had to say

Rahjai MD -

My god this 30 percent!

i think he’s trying to play the heel role and it’s def working !!

He might as well go full heel at this point.

30% Kamaru Usman can now be added alongside the list of Motivated Penn, Darkside GSP, Televised Siver etc.

Rahjai MD -

Meek thinks he’s boring too with his crimson mask on.

Meek had a cut but appeared fairly fresh. Usman has good control but doesn't seem to have that punishing, exhausting control of other fighters.
GOAT St. Pierre - Just as entertaining as GSP, especially as Georges runs away from Askren.

lol

JitzInMyPants -

30% Kamaru Usman can now be added alongside the list of Motivated Penn, Darkside GSP, Televised Siver etc.

Televised Siver haha almodt forgot. Thx fr the reminder

JitzInMyPants -

Fully wrapped Johny Hendricks 

Christian Okoye needs to take that nickname back before someone thinks He is related to this wet blanket…

As he was talking I couldn't help but think that paying customers were really probably hoping for minimum 80%.  Those people spent a lot of money to see the show.  

That losing was hotting in every fight, they whole night. It’s too bad someone didn’t insert a fist is his facehole. If he could be heard clearly in the broadcast I can’t imagine if you paid tickets and were sitting near him.

All "Just Bleed!"ers should be dragged down into the ring and be forced to spend 1 minute in the ring with the “bum” they are booing.

Those UGers would shut their pie-holes.

More like Quaalude’sman. 

ausgepicht - That losing was hotting in every fight, they whole night. It's too bad someone didn't insert a fist is his facehole. If he could be heard clearly in the broadcast I can't imagine if you paid tickets and were sitting near him.

All "Just Bleed!"ers should be dragged down into the ring and be forced to spend 1 minute in the ring with the “bum” they are booing.

Those UGers would shut their pie-holes.

No. They shouldn’t. People are allowed to have an opinion. Boo if you want. I BOOsman

>>man

Kamaru 'Blanket' Usman. Without a doubt one of the most boring fighters on the roster.

May Till must save us from him!