Boris - the mythical Danaher black belt

Uhtred Ragnarson - 
Brockback Mountain - I have heard Danaher speak about it in person, didnt sound like bullshit?

Who knows tho.

You think you’re the only person who has spoken or trained with Danaher?

I think you misunderstood him, Uhtred. Read it again.

In

Lazarus - 
Uhtred Ragnarson - 
Brockback Mountain - I have heard Danaher speak about it in person, didnt sound like bullshit?

Who knows tho.

You think you’re the only person who has spoken or trained with Danaher?

I think you misunderstood him, Uhtred. Read it again.

lol I just mean person to person he seemed sincere

Was Boris there when Renzo was at Chau's?

e. kaye -

Was Boris there when Renzo was at Chau's?

No because Boris never existed.

I think I remember him and Ned from BTLS used to roll all the time 

People say, ’ I don’t believe in God, but I’m afraid of him’. I believe in God and the only thing that scares me is rolling with Boris.

5 Likes
Bobby Lupo - People say, ' I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him'. I believe in God and the only thing that scares me is rolling with Boris.

Dude when did the Boris myth begin? It had to be the influx of new students to the main academy, right? I used to train at the main academy in 2011 but I never saw him or anyone fitting his description there ever. 

The greatest trick the Boris ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

3 Likes
Uhtred Ragnarson - 
Bobby Lupo - People say, ' I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him'. I believe in God and the only thing that scares me is rolling with Boris.

Dude when did the Boris myth begin? It had to be the influx of new students to the main academy, right? I used to train at the main academy in 2011 but I never saw him or anyone fitting his description there ever. 

I heard stories about him a long time ago, maybe early 00s.

There were a lot of absolute beasts who weren’t interested in competing back then like Danaher, Gene Dunn and Brian Glick. It’s probable that there was a really strong wrestler at the 7AM class who was great at BJJ, but had other shit going on in his life and didn’t want to compete and then quit once he got his BB.

Bobby Lupo -
Uhtred Ragnarson - 

I heard stories about him a long time ago, maybe early 00s.

There were a lot of absolute beasts who weren’t interested in competing back then like Danaher, Gene Dunn and Brian Glick. It’s probable that there was a really strong wrestler at the 7AM class who was great at BJJ, but had other shit going on in his life and didn’t want to compete and then quit once he got his BB.

I’m amazed that the whole joke kept living on for so long, like how the fuck did so many guys keep their mouth shut for close to twenty years?

Plus the later additions to his myth, like how he’d tap guys from knee on belly, how he retired and never looked at on his 40th birthday. Etc, etc.

Boris and Mike Jaramillo were John’s first black belts. I would say 2006. Promoted them after class one morning. I was fortunate enough to be there that morning. Very real. So is Doug.

this is uhtred/neddy vs boris

the cops refused to charge boris

frumpy - Boris and Mike Jaramillo were John's first black belts. I would say 2006. Promoted them after class one morning. I was fortunate enough to be there that morning. Very real. So is Doug.

Uhhuh...

Uhtred Ragnarson - 
frumpy - Boris and Mike Jaramillo were John's first black belts. I would say 2006. Promoted them after class one morning. I was fortunate enough to be there that morning. Very real. So is Doug.

Uhhuh...

which part don’t you believe?

frumpy -
Uhtred Ragnarson - 

Uhhuh...

It’s just that fact is sometimes crazier than fiction. Like black holes.

Letibleu -
frumpy -
Uhtred Ragnarson - 

Uhhuh...

All of it. I’ve trained at the main academy, my instructors are RGA black belts, I know a fuck ton of RGA dudes and have rolled in Danaher’s class. Never once have I heard Boris mentioned, or even acknowledged. 

Uhtred Ragnarson - 
Letibleu -
frumpy -
Uhtred Ragnarson - 

Uhhuh...

All of it. I’ve trained at the main academy, my instructors are RGA black belts, I know a fuck ton of RGA dudes and have rolled in Danaher’s class. Never once have I heard Boris mentioned, or even acknowledged. 

Well then you should know a lot of guys who rolled in the monday wednesday friday morning no gi class then which is when he trained. A lot of them are still around.

1 Like

Has anyone texted Boris about this thread?