bought the ADCC stream

just bought the ADCC stream...this week end is gonna be awesome!!!!

who else is with me?

ps : I hope the stream is of good quality. do anyone have any information about that?

I'll be there on Saturday.

I'm so excited. I feel like a little kid.

i ordered...did you get a confirmation or anything? how do we log on tomorrow to see it?

I did not get an confirmation.

I got a confirmation on my email

you log in with your screename and password and click on the live event..it is what was written

you should maybe send them an email to see if everything is correct

yea i have and no reply...did you get an email or a confirmation to your proelite account?

i am really considering it.... i am supposed to go to the Air and Sea show down here in Miami...but ...i really wanna see this event live..haha..

How much is it?

"yea i have and no reply...did you get an email or a confirmation to your proelite account? "

nope..just to my hotmail account

that ju i got it all figured out.

cool

I am a little bit nervous too..when I log in my proelite account nothing is saying that I will be able to see the live event..except the mail I received in my hotmail account.

I just received in my proelite boxmail an advertisement asking me if I am interested in buying the next adcc...but I alreaddy bought it.

Lol is it normal?

Hey guys.  The stream starts tomorrow (Saturday) at noon.

marcovia- once you buy, the there a confirmation is sent out automoatically.  Sometimes email providers like Yahoo drop the message into the junk mail folder.  Check there.  What's your ProElite.com screen name?  I can confirm your purchase.

cant wait to watch the event. thanks for making this possible.

any idea of what time the superfight will be on sunday?

"How much is it?"

Ron, it's $19.99 for a two day pass (20hrs of coverage) if you purchase today.  Tomorrow it's $24.99. 

"any idea of what time the superfight will be on sunday?"

I don't know about that...  I'll try to find out. 

link?

www.proelite.com

ttt

thanks (i need to learn how to read)

cooollllllllllll

vive Proelite!!!!!