Bouncing with Judo

haha..

Good times man..Good times.

One time we had an outdoor biker party at The Garage, Myself and my buddy John where both working the roped in area out back by the beer tent..Anyway, This chick says something to some guy and then walks through the entrance (they had bracelets so she walked right through) The guy gets pissed and starts running after her..He runs by John, John just smiles at me and kicks the guys foot out from under him mid-dash as he went by...Dude smacked the asphalt so hard he just got up and walked away without making eye contact with anyone. I could tell he wanted to cry but had to hold it til he was out of sight...lol.

"Ben: Any way of stripping Q of his html privileges?

"

I don't know. I asume he has a "Pro" membership he paid for, and that comes with HTML priveges.

Why do you ask? Are you tired of his 3rd grade artwork? Or did he post the entire "Wooly Booly" song?

Ben R.

Here is something I hope you will really like..

Josh, is that the one where you step over his leg and bend his elbow against your thigh? Like Lee Kwon's signature move in Throw Down?

I would like to see a pic of the armbar Josh mentioned. That would be cool. (i couldn't find it on google).

Josh'es armbar sounds like either ude hishigi ude gatame, or maybe kannuki gatame.

Ben R.

its the one where you trap his wrist/forearm in either the crotch of your elbow or on your collarbone, twist his elbow to face the sky and crush his tricep/elbow down to your stomach..

in standing you can use it to stop people from taking a high lapel grip or against opposite sides when fighitng for the sleeve.

That's Ude Hishigi Ude Gatame, Josh. Standard standing version no less.

Ben

TTT

Had the pleasure of bouncing with Q. Along with training, competing and living with him. Cherished memories. He had a gift for riling people up when he wasn't making others believe in themselves. He was way more than his internet persona. Phone Post 3.0

This was one of the first threads I ever read here

Wow I remember this also.

RIP JJ.