Boxing Champ Donaire Kicking Pads with Munoz

Not bad! His wife is a TKD champ also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCW7jCK1Gwg

ttt

Better vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCJWItyC6vA&feature=related

Great share, thank you! I love Donaire. He is one of the great active boxers in his prime today. Having watched this video begged the question for the first time........'what if?'

Imagine having to get in on this guy for a takedown. Those fucking hands with the four ounce gloves......my God!

"Not terrible for a boxer. Always good to see guys cross-training, or at the very least, not talking shit about other martial arts."

Agreed, insecurity comes across both ways. I think most boxers like Anderson Silva's style.

"Great share, thank you! I love Donaire. He is one of the great active boxers in his prime today. Having watched this video begged the question for the first time........'what if?'

Imagine having to get in on this guy for a takedown. Those fucking hands with the four ounce gloves......my God!"

There is no 118 lb division in MMA so unfortunately, we'll probably never know.

125 if a flyweight division if it were implemented. Not likely that the UFC will be adding another smaller weight class any time soon, and even less likely that Donaire woulod cross over, but it is fun to day dream.

Truth be told, as a huge fan of boxing as well, the sport needs guys like Donaire to stay right where they are. With that said, they also need to do a better job of promoting these little guys who blow the fucking doors off Klitschko's for pure entertainment value.

sgotwalks -  With that said, they also need to do a better job of promoting these little guys who blow the fucking doors off Klitschko's for pure entertainment value.

AMEN.

Great to see an open-minded guy try something new.

Who was that fine ass girl in the green/yellow dress???

Nonito is an utter beast. Always look forward to watching him fight.

Donaire is one of my favorite fighters and a beast in the ring.

Holy shit that hand speed!

That sounded like machine gun fire..

6mildollarman - Who was that fine ass girl in the green/yellow dress???

Kendra Perez..

and yeah, I was the one who helped get the talks started to get this meeting together :)

After watching him work the mitts in the first part of that video, I feel really, really slow.

dude knows how to turn his hips

Ring magazine number 3 pound for pound boxer.