Brand New MMA Roasted for UFC 155-Hope you enjoy

Here is the latest MMA Roasted for UFC 155. Jokes about Cain Velazquez, Jr. Dos Santos, Rampage, Tim Boetsch, Alan Belcher, Joe Lauzon,, Roy Nelson, GSP, Nick Diaz, and More. I also include my Picks. Hope you enjoy.
Adam

Good stuff!

GG
@mmajunkiegeorge

Thanks so much man. That really means a lot to me.

Voted up simply for that Gansta, and I do mean Gangsta, Mugwai/gizmo t-shirt.

lol @ giving Cain props b/c it's almost impossible to be an "all american" as a Mexican in Arizone. You got jokes man.

Good stuff, keep it coming! Phone Post

Thanks guys. Glad you are enjoying them. Will keep them coming,

some of those jokes are kind of hacky

Well I wrote 5,000 of them at @mmaroasted on Twitter so maybe you will like some of those.

Adam Hunter - 

Well I wrote 5,000 of them at @mmaroasted on Twitter so maybe you will like some of those.

alright i followed you. i saw some that made me laugh. still a lot of hacky jokes. but based on the volume that you put out they can't all be winners.

I throw in bulk bud. Thanks for the follow.

D241 - 

lol @ giving Cain props b/c it's almost impossible to be an "all american" as a Mexican in Arizone. You got jokes man.

Thanks so much man. Glad you enjoy. 

This video is filled with legit LOL moments!!! Voted up! And I can't wait for 155!

Cindy

Thanks so much Cindy. Phone Post

This has nothing to do with this video but I just wanted everyone to know that Ulysses Gomez sponsors the Middle School Wrestling Team that Scottie Epstein and I coach and is a Great Guy. 

Just wanted to wish eveyone a Happy Holidays. TTT

Everybody follow this mans twitter! Fighters are asking him to make fun of them Phone Post

Thanks bud. It's true, so far Mike Pyle, John Dodson, Colton Smith, Kendall Grove and Costa Phillipou have asked me and the list is growing. Phone Post

UGCTT_sakurabas ear - Good stuff, keep it coming! Phone Post

. Phone Post

Thanks man--will do. 

Adam

www.adamhunter.com