Brand New Roasted w/ Sara McMann, Krause, Trigg

Here is the Brand New MMA Roasted Podcast w/ Sara McMann, James Krause and Frank Trigg. Hope you guys enjoy.

Adam Hunter

Such a convenient embedding.

Thanks Adam! Another great one.

Damirion - Such a convenient embedding.

Thanks Adam! Another great one.
Thanks man Phone Post 3.0

thanks Adam!

Loved the podcast and listened to the whole thing. I'm looking forward to the next one. Thanks Adam you do great work! Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

Wow didn't expect McMann to answer those kind of personal questions. As always you don't filter much, great podcast.  Maybe i missed it, but did she say anything about her lack of bottom game? Seemed like she couldn't get up from under Miesha.

FUCKING TRIGG, BRO!!!!! OMFG please keep him and get rid of EVERYONE else hahaha

Cub a Contender? Fuhgeddaboudit -

Wow didn't expect McMann to answer those kind of personal questions. As always you don't filter much, great podcast.  Maybe i missed it, but did she say anything about her lack of bottom game? Seemed like she couldn't get up from under Miesha.

We didn't really get into that part. I should have asked her that. Thanks for listening to the show man. Phone Post 3.0

tmoney23 - Loved the podcast and listened to the whole thing. I'm looking forward to the next one. Thanks Adam you do great work! Phone Post 3.0
Thanks so much. Phone Post 3.0

ArthurKnoqOut - FUCKING TRIGG, BRO!!!!! OMFG please keep him and get rid of EVERYONE else hahaha
He's an awesome guest. I'm gonna have him in all the time. Phone Post 3.0

I already liked Sara but after this podcast she's definitely a favorite of mine. Great show like always Phone Post 3.0

In for the morning during renovation of the shancave Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

Adam Hunter - 
ArthurKnoqOut - FUCKING TRIGG, BRO!!!!! OMFG please keep him and get rid of EVERYONE else hahaha
He's an awesome guest. I'm gonna have him in all the time. Phone Post 3.0

Your show is being overrun by Jews, though =\

Hope you enjoyed the show Phone Post 3.0

I'm not listening to your podcast until I get paid in gold deblums.

Good show as usual. Phone Post 3.0

poe-tay-toes!!!!!

Rudi - I'm not listening to your podcast until I get paid in gold deblums.

Good show as usual. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks. I'll work on it Phone Post 3.0

Is Greg Wilson on this one? Cringggggggggge.

Other than that, amazing job Adam love the show. Please keep that dude off the show or at least tell him to tone down the corny act it's too processed. Lol so so radio /am east coast 90's radio sidekick
And he doesn't know the sport at all Phone Post 3.0