Brandon Vera trains with Rob Kaman

Muay Thai legend Rob Kaman was standing behind Vera last night. Vera said his KO was Kaman 101. Where does Kaman train fighters?

Any contact info?

brandons training with kaman showed when he threw great low kicks and knees.

ttt

I wasn't impressed by either guy. Vera needs to drop to 205. He can show his skills there.

Yeah this was really suprising. Kaman was the fucking man back in the early nineties/late eighties. It was wierd seeing him on US TV

Anybody know where Kaman's camp is?

i don't think kaman is teaching group classes... just privates, from what i remember...
you can reach him at 310.254.4018 for more info...
and yes, he's living in los angeles now...
oh... and yes... he IS the greatest kickboxer EVER!!!...

guess who else is training some standup with him now?

You are right this was us at KJ Noons boxing match a couple weeks ago.........Kaman and Brandon's Manager Mark the owner of City Boxing are good friends and Kaman see's Vera's talent...
TTT for Kaman and CITY Boxing

Cool thanks!

Tough guy. Just watched his fight with Chueng-Puk Kisongrit last night.

He lost by decision.

Maybe not THE BEST EVER, eh?

TTT for Kaman.

Hes easily one of the best in Muay Thai and that K-1 light heavy tourney was not muay thai. I guest to be the best ever you can never lose. How many truely undefeated fighters are there in history. Rocky Marciano is the only one i can think of off the top of my head.

"Tough guy. Just watched his fight with Chueng-Puk Kisongrit last night.

He lost by decision.

Maybe not THE BEST EVER, eh?"

lol... so who's better than?
hate much?...

ttt

you is that chubby tool i heard he's the greatest white belt ever

Kamen teaches out of The Bomb Squad Gym in West Hollywood -- same gym Eddie Bravo teaches out of.

sounds awesome. i should really start training there.;)

It's true all true..the little guy tackles like a Raider as well

Kaman is definitely one of the best and I thought Vera showed beautiful striking technique.

TTT 4 KAMAN!!