Braulio Estima Pre-Sale

One other question - when asked on a previous thread if Braulio's matches would be included on the DVD like Margarida's and Jacare's set, you mentioned that they wouldn't but that there was a possibility that you would reduce the price of the previous Mundials sets you had produced during the release. Was this idea scrapped? Thanks, looking forward to this set and future productions.

I forgot about that idea.

I will make it an option if people want to buy some of the past competitions.

I think everyone knows Braulio's game and this DVD explains it all. This is probably the best guard set I have seen in the market. If you buy the Jacare set then you will have the best guard passing as well :)

Sweet! I have been holding of on old Mundial videos since you mentioned it. Thanks again!

Sounds good. I think I'll have to order this one :)

lookin' for those clips. any word?

sorry bro. I will post them on Youtube in a couple of days.

Ready to order, just waiting to see if there is a "bundle" option online with the previous Mundials (2004 and/or 2005). Thanks again for this set.

BJJtapes,

Any update on whats going on with the shipping process??? I pre-ordered and am VERY anxious to get this set :-)!

Either Monday or Tuesday.

Do I click on wishlist to order??

Aug. 12th has FINALLY arrived! BJJTapes, for those of us that have ordered the DVD, how long do you think it'll take to get to those of us that are in the USA?

I should get the DVD's tomorrow and start shipping then. For the guys in the US they should get the DVD's by the end of the week. For guys overseas - next week.

Do it baby, I'm really excited for this instructional. I have a really good feeling about it.

BJJTapes,

Everything run well with the shipping? You mentioned earlier that you would give us a listing of the contents of the DVDs, can we still see the listing? It'd be great to have a list of the techniques so we could at least salivate during the shipping wait.

I will try to do it tomorrow. I am waiting for the DVD's and organizing the orders.