Bravo vs Royler II is cancelled right?

Angelo Popofski -
redenstein - The event is ON!! It's scheduled for November 31st, 2103. Also on the card:

Jean-Claude Van Damme vs Steven Seagal

Pacquiao vs Mayweather

and

The 95-96 Bulls vs The 86-87 Lakers.
Head it's being held on a battleship? Phone Post 3.0

Vtfu when i get home for an obscure old school reference. Phone Post

I don't think its over,i think the guy told him to come up with a budget that is more inline with the gross like any good business man would do

40 year old stoner vs 50 year old whiner.. woo-hoo!

JamesParades - 
shark tank - I've heard that the biggest sponsor did drop out but i've also heard he couldn't make the date in the fall so he wanted it rescheduled.

regardless, if Ralek uses this event to showcase the philosophy that when one doesn't lose they win again, there will be no Metamoris 4.

I'm not sure why, when people were somewhat upset with Ryron, they thought it would be a good idea to train Schaub the way they did for Cyborg. Ralek had to know what kinds of things his brothers were telling Schaub about not engaging when Cyborg butt scooted.
Ryron was screaming at him from the corner to go into Cyborgs guard. Phone Post 3.0

You could hear him pretty clearly live before the crowd lost it about half way through. Munoz was telling Schaub to shoot in as well. Both were ignored.

mbalz izhairy - 40 year old stoner vs 50 year old whiner.. woo-hoo!

Wait . . . you're talking about Bravo vs Royler, I assume. Are you seriously belittling this fight? If so, you may be the ONLY guy on this BJJ forum that isn't interested in Bravo vs Royler.

bjh13 - 
JamesParades - 
shark tank - I've heard that the biggest sponsor did drop out but i've also heard he couldn't make the date in the fall so he wanted it rescheduled.

regardless, if Ralek uses this event to showcase the philosophy that when one doesn't lose they win again, there will be no Metamoris 4.

I'm not sure why, when people were somewhat upset with Ryron, they thought it would be a good idea to train Schaub the way they did for Cyborg. Ralek had to know what kinds of things his brothers were telling Schaub about not engaging when Cyborg butt scooted.
Ryron was screaming at him from the corner to go into Cyborgs guard. Phone Post 3.0

You could hear him pretty clearly live before the crowd lost it about half way through. Munoz was telling Schaub to shoot in as well. Both were ignored.

if this is the case, then why did ralek or ryron or whatever stick up for schaub's performance and say the audience didn't know what they are talking about?

why not just say "he we told schaub what to do and he didn't do it"?

just admit that brendan fucked up instead of lying to us. the worst thing you can do to people is lie to them. yes, even more so than killing them.

Mark Hunter - 
mbalz izhairy - 40 year old stoner vs 50 year old whiner.. woo-hoo!

Wait . . . you're talking about Bravo vs Royler, I assume. Are you seriously belittling this fight? If so, you may be the ONLY guy on this BJJ forum that isn't interested in Bravo vs Royler.

No, there is at least two of us.

Three even...
Belittling isn't a strong enough word..

Mit -
Angelo Popofski -
redenstein - The event is ON!! It's scheduled for November 31st, 2103. Also on the card:

Jean-Claude Van Damme vs Steven Seagal

Pacquiao vs Mayweather

and

The 95-96 Bulls vs The 86-87 Lakers.
Head it's being held on a battleship? Phone Post 3.0

Vtfu when i get home for an obscure old school reference. Phone Post

Lol. Thanks! I think that's my first confirmed VTFU :) Phone Post 3.0

I'd like to see dis fight.