Bravo vs Royler II is cancelled right?

some people posting that they changed the name to something else and I am not up to speed on it. Is that match off (again) or is it happening?

I think the metamoris sponsor fell out so the event isnt happening. Phone Post

I've heard that the biggest sponsor did drop out but i've also heard he couldn't make the date in the fall so he wanted it rescheduled.

regardless, if Ralek uses this event to showcase the philosophy that when one doesn't lose they win again, there will be no Metamoris 4.

I'm not sure why, when people were somewhat upset with Ryron, they thought it would be a good idea to train Schaub the way they did for Cyborg. Ralek had to know what kinds of things his brothers were telling Schaub about not engaging when Cyborg butt scooted.

Metamoris is alive :) Phone Post 3.0

EddieBravo - Metamoris is alive :) Phone Post 3.0

Source ? Phone Post

I'm kidding Phone Post

Please just assure us that you and Royler will compete again somewhere we can all see it.

That's all we want . . . metamoris, adcc, my garage, whatever--just somewhere, somehow, that has to happen and we have to see it.

PLEASE DAMMIT!! :) Phone Post 3.0

shark tank - I've heard that the biggest sponsor did drop out but i've also heard he couldn't make the date in the fall so he wanted it rescheduled.

regardless, if Ralek uses this event to showcase the philosophy that when one doesn't lose they win again, there will be no Metamoris 4.

I'm not sure why, when people were somewhat upset with Ryron, they thought it would be a good idea to train Schaub the way they did for Cyborg. Ralek had to know what kinds of things his brothers were telling Schaub about not engaging when Cyborg butt scooted.
Ryron was screaming at him from the corner to go into Cyborgs guard. Phone Post 3.0

MTH -
Please just assure us that you and Royler will compete again somewhere we can all see it.

That's all we want . . . metamoris, adcc, my garage, whatever--just somewhere, somehow, that has to happen and we have to see it.

PLEASE DAMMIT!! :) Phone Post 3.0

I vote MTH'S garage Phone Post

Metamoris is alive but is the rematch? And when? Phone Post

JamesParades -
shark tank - I've heard that the biggest sponsor did drop out but i've also heard he couldn't make the date in the fall so he wanted it rescheduled.

Ryron was screaming at him from the corner to go into Cyborgs guard. Phone Post 3.0
Do you have audio of this? Phone Post 3.0

Hywel Teague - 
dustyaguas -
JamesParades -

Would a certified transcript be acceptable? :/

Jesus Christ who's going to record something like that on the off chance somebody on the Internet is going to request proof some months later? Phone Post 3.0

educated fans

educated fans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jel2u2gQnso

just after the 9 min mark you can hear ryron say get in his guard do it do it you can do it. just after this is when schuabb went into the guard. and that's as far as I looked I would imagine if he was saying it at that point that it would have continued to the 20 min mark as well.

I just skipped to the 8 min mark and listened for a min feel free to watch as much of the match as you want ;)

Hywel Teague -
dustyaguas -
JamesParades -

Jesus Christ who's going to record something like that on the off chance somebody on the Internet is going to request proof some months later? Phone Post 3.0
At least you aren't upset. Phone Post 3.0

We did it MAMA!!! Phone Post 3.0

The event is ON!! It's scheduled for November 31st, 2103. Also on the card:

Jean-Claude Van Damme vs Steven Seagal

Pacquiao vs Mayweather

and

The 95-96 Bulls vs The 86-87 Lakers.

redenstein - The event is ON!! It's scheduled for November 31st, 2103. Also on the card:

Pacquiao vs Mayweather

and

Lol! Phone Post

dustyaguas -
Hywel Teague -
dustyaguas -
JamesParades -

At least you aren't upset. Phone Post 3.0

I lol'd Phone Post

redenstein - The event is ON!! It's scheduled for November 31st, 2103. Also on the card:

Pacquiao vs Mayweather

and

Head it's being held on a battleship? Phone Post 3.0