"Brazil Dojo" questions.

Who exactly are these guys?

As I understand it, Wallid, Jacare, E F Braga all fight/train there. Did I hear correctly that now Darrell Gholar is now training there?

website? info?

thanks.

I thought it fell apart a long time ago. Wallid was going around promising money and fights and so fighters from all over Brazil defected their teams and joined Brazil Dojo. I think among them were Paulo Filho leaving BTT and Evangelista Cyborg leaving Budokan. I think Macaco also joined Brazil Dojo. Either that or he allied his team with Brazil Dojo, something that I think Pele also did. I remember seeing a photo of the Brazil Dojo team and it was huge. Dozens of fighters, many high profile.

Macaco and Cyborg are now part of Chute Box, and Filho is back with BTT I believe.

Yup. Wallid promised a lot and apparently couldn't deliver on much.

gotcha. so it no longer exists.. (or at least these people are no longer there.)

Wallid didn't pay alot of people the money he promised. I would not be shocked to see Wallid disappear one day.

" Wallid didn't pay alot of people the money he promised. I would not be shocked to see Wallid disappear one day."

Funny, but Wallid made an appearance in L.A. yesterday. He's currently working on bringing Jungle Fight to the U.S.

he better change the name then

What do I know. I bet agiainst Tito in every major fight except Chuck.