Brazil jungle fight night results?

Way to go Duffee. That is phenomenal. My last text message to Todd was the following:

"I believe in you and your ability to win this fight. You are ready and you look great. Hands up, chin down and go wreck this guy. Can't wait to celebrate your win"

I am psychic, I know LOL.

Awesome!

Cacophony - 
bcolflesh - Rogerio doesn't look happy.

Minotauro, not Rogerio.

Google is your friend, dude.

bcolflesh - Google is your friend, dude.
^

Minotauro: Antônio RODRIGO Nogueira

Minotouro: Antônio ROGÉRIO Nogueira

The one that was being interviewed was Rodrigo...

It was Rogerio.

my most sloppy fight to date Ioy am workin on an excuse list right now but staph is definately in the top three although it didnt really effect my cardio felt fine i only sat down tryin to enjoy the moment (i see the guys on tv do it sometimes looked more relaxing) but my corner yelled i listened..reluctantly thank you all for the support especially those who suffer int he gym with me

Todd took a fight in Brazil, against a experienced and tough Brazilian. The whole plan was that this fight would be a stepping stone for Assuerio. Todd arrived yesterday, hardly had time to stretch, but went out there and simply demolished Assuerio in his own back yard! Todd, I bet there are a lot of fighters out there who would love to be slopy like you!! Great win for a good and deserving guy, who had the balls to take and win a fight that most guys would have turned down. Heartfelt Congrats big boy!!

TTT TODD DUFFEE, this is a huge win for him. Congrats to his camp as well, I cant wait to see whats next for the big guy. Once you see this guy you can see why he always has a hard time finding people to fight him. If someone can please post a vid of the fight, that would be great.

ttt

ttt

shit...i'm in rio right now...where were the fights?

Todd's a beast!!

I watched in Direct very well event Pedro Manuel (Clube de Luta)Champion of Rio Heroes de Alexander Pequeño win over French Ferrid Kheder by decision, and Antony Rea and Todd Duffee win.
Jholi de oliveira a legend in Vale tudo win too.