Brazil to get UFC PPV's plus Fight Nights etc... for $4.60 a month via Fight Pass Brazil

Plus a 50% discount is mentioned for signing up for the year in the next two weeks so wealthy Brazilians can get PPV’s for $2.30 a month in 2023 while poor Americans are now paying $80.

Does that make any poor American want to “support the sport” at $80 a month?

“The UFC Fight Pass Brazil product is going to be the single most important content decision that we’ve made in Brazil, because now we house everything. You pay for Fight Pass, you get everything.”

UFC Fight Pass Brazil is set to air every single UFC event for R$ 24,90 a month (approx. $4.60), as well as LFA, Shooto Brazil, Cage Warriors, Polaris, and more. On top of that, fans get a 50 percent discount signing up for the entire year if they do it on the first two weeks of 2023.

Asked how many subscribers the UFC expect to draw to UFC Fight Pass Brazil ahead of UFC 283, Shaw joked they’re aiming at “a good chunk” of the 220 million people who currently live in Brazil.

2 Likes

Meanwhile I’m paying what, $100 a year for ESPN+ and now $80 per PPV

6 Likes

Or $0 :wink:

9 Likes

Fuck the UFC

7 Likes

Can you use one of those vpm things to change your location to Brazil ?

3 Likes

I thought everyone did VPN + jailbroken firestick!? I mean I never would, but isn’t that the move?

2 Likes

Porra!

2 Likes

Awesome to hear, just means there’ll be a thousand more HD streams for free :smiley:

7 Likes

VPN set to: Brazil

Get fight pass Brazil

Profit?

I’ve been living in Switzerland for the past year, but it’s like $20/month.

May move to Brazil for 2023.

5 Likes

I’m disgusted at my own level of frugality. I’m not paying for top tier internet to host a stream lol. I’ll just keep watching for free with my boys and my daughter.

1 Like

Haven’t paid a penny to watch a fight since Liddell vs Coture 3

4 Likes

Amen, I haven’t paid for a PPV in forever. Haven’t paid for cable or a movie since 2013.

3 Likes

You probably will need a Brazilian tax ID (CPF) to sign up.

I don’t have a VPN and not sure exactly how they work. But from my understanding you can set it for anywhere in the world for free. Not paperwork or anything like that

2 Likes

UFC cards are generally so bad, Brazilians will still be overpaying.

8 Likes

Without bethe there to shake her can, is it REALLY a Brazilian event?

$5 USD is a lot of money there. They adjust the highway robbery accordingly lol

1 Like

Uh vai morrer! Uh vai morrer!

I’ve learned all I need to about being Brazilian from Grand Master Renato Laranja. This evolution was only natural my friend, es normal, es normal.

1 Like