Breaking: Jones says he would rather retire than fight Sergei Pavlovich

Yes he is! I can’t believe the betting lines were close. I wish I had bet on Sergei more than the $80 I did.

1 Like

Psssstttt Jon…

hey pussy you still there?

1 Like

Still talking to imaginable friends?

The term is “imaginary” friends you goddamn retard.

And still dancing how we tell you

lol “we”

speaking of imaginary friends… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Look at your thread retard

Hanging around my threads like a foul odour you are.

how many people have taken jon down and finished him?

dumbass troll

Sergei 2024

1 Like

I hate Jones. I was there in NJ when he won the belt. That said, Sergei is a nobody and there’s no reason Jones needs to fight him. Now if Sergei keeps fighting and keeps winning, in maybe 2 years there would be an argument that Jones NEEDS to fight him.

1 Like

Chael had a theory that Jones retires if he beats Stipe and then returns once there is a new champ who has built a brand like Ngannou was starting to do. Thats what makes sense to me. For Jones it will be better to beat Stipe, let someone else have the belt and build and brand and then return and beat them for his last fight instead of just beating Stipe and then trying to defend the belt two times a year vs challengers without a ton of hype.

Sure Stipe could somehow upset Jones but I’m more interested in who is champ in a year.

I assume Jones beats Stipe and then they both retire, then Pavlovich beats Aspinall for the vacant belt.

Jailton Almeida, Gane, Volkov, Aspinall, Blaydes, Tybura and Spivac are the only fighters really close to a title fight with Pavlovich.

No one has followed his career because nobody knows who the fuck he is except for Sambo and Dagestani fags.

1 Like

Looks like someone is sponsored by “Secret Juice”Energy Drinks. Good to see Paulo building his brand!

Blah blah. Never defeated. Two division champion. 15 title fights. He’s afraid of people? Bwahahahaha.

1 Like

Come on now. He fought who he agreed to have put in front of him and when. The guy cancelled an even to avoid a short notice fight with Chael. Basically amit he was afraid to try DC at Heavyweight. Tried to get out of fights or threw bitch fits about refs who were on top of eyepokes.

““I’m a realist,” Jones said. “Daniel Cormier is a special athlete and anyone can be beat. I think my greatest chance of losing would be to a guy like Daniel Cormier. We’d be giving him a power and strength advantage over me; it just doesn’t make sense.”

Why do Jones fans always pretend he’s that guy who fights anyone, anytime? He was always very cautious about who he fought, when and under what conditions. He was no Sakuraba or BJ Penn with the matchmaking. Hell, even Connor was ballsier that way lol.

1 Like

ANYONE! ANYTIME! GOAT SHIT!

2 Likes

Good for him. He’s been smart and calculated his whole career. It has paid off. We saw how this fight ended up anyway right?

I’m simply responding to the notion that he is a fearless fighter or gives no fucks and fights “whoever they put in front of him”.

He’s just not that guy. All I’m saying.

Maybe he’s not afraid of a person specifically, he’s afraid of losing and tarnishing his legacy, over a nobody. Just as much risk fighting Sergei as Francis, with no name value