Brendan Schaub’s wife cuckolds him in Vegas for revenge

Joanna Zanella Schaub cucks Abu Schaubi with a guy in Vegas anytime he screws up in their marriage while he has to babysit their kids. It started as revenge when Schaub tried to arrange a threesome with Bobby Lee and his wife who called Joanna to rat. Then it became a regular thing. She’s in Vegas with her bull as I type this.

1 Like

Oh. Ok.

Let’s see the Vegas dude she’s bangin

Schaubs lady aint too bad

2 Likes

Great life these people live.

4 Likes

Bobby Lee tho? Who the fuck would want him in a threesome.

Yeah who cares if his wife looks good. Schaub is rich and can pull good looking bitches without a 3 foot tall fat midget.

2 Likes

I would kick Brendan’s wife’s ass and then fuck him.

2 Likes

Bobby Lee is not your style? What sort of men do you enjoy having threesomes with? Wait, I don’t want to know.

5 Likes

That guy in the video has the dorkiest podcaster/youtuber voice I’ve ever heard in my life. $10 says he has never had sex with a woman without paying for it.

4 Likes

You win the unintentional coming out of the closet award.

1 Like

That man clearly had never been laid. I get the hate for Schaub but I don’t understand what kind of loser takes time to make these videos. So weird to me

5 Likes

They’re probably both hung like a grain of rice so this is what he has to do to feel alpha in the sheets.

1 Like

Shes smokin hot!

Looks like Henry Lin from Sons of Anarchy…

Say what you want about them all looking like but he’s no Sexyamma

3 Likes

Bobby lee is a straight up piece of filth.

God damn… i thought people gave brenda schlub too hard a time but if any of this is true like…

What the hell man

Ahh yes it brought to you by the page dedicated to taking Brendan down.

Lol this is all coming from some weirdo off YouTube.

1 Like

Oh is it all still that same guy?? What the fuck is wrong with him

1 Like

And, if i remember correctly, hes super insecure about his relationship. He wife is somewhat attractive (maybe hot, i dont remember what she looks like) and he knows he looks like a dork. Its led to some weird confrontations; I dont remember the details, but he flipped out on someone on his podcast because he made the comment that lee’s wife is attractive or something

Ill see if i cant find it. But bobby is a weird fucking dude and doesnt quite seem to understand how he landed his wife either

Edit: holy lol schuab is the guy Bobby freaked out on. Thought schuab was giving his wife “the fuck eyes”. Guess he wasnt wrong

1 Like

Buddy you see his special?

1 Like