Brendan Schaubb Succckkkksss!!!

exactly joe ^

nowaydo - Lots of complaints in the show. I'm not even a BJJ guy, but a 15+ year submission grappler and Judoka and I enjoyed the show.

1) Brendon performance was as sickening as a double guard pull.
A) If Cyborg had better takedowns, it would of be a short match. So, don't complain...improve your takedowns, establish top position and submitt! I think that's call GJJ!(A forgotten concept)

2)I loved all of the technique I saw. (the little things)

3)Andre and Kron made me a fan, never was before.

4)Gracie overpromotion is sickening, but it is a sickness I'm use to by now.

5)Wrestling and judo are incredibly intense and very technical, and difficult to learn after you are 18...but BJJ is the Gi BJJ most sophisticated combat sport ever.
And safest!

6) Being in this game as long as I have, it still trips me out when I see BJJ guys going for leg and footlooks. They are at the same level MMA striking is compared to pure boxing, compared to Sambo and Catchwresting, In five years the Brazilian will be able to use leg locks they they do triangles now.

7) Go back to the old gracie rules, no points first half and point next half.

8)Russians!!!!!!!!!!!Get them in there.

9)More women!!!!!!!!!!!!

10) half and half gi and no gi

11. Put it in a cage

12, I Loved it!

13, BJJ didn't win one new fan.

Disagree on #11, they would end up crammed up against the wall on the ground way too often. Also limits visibility.

I don't agree with the takedown comment. You can't take someone down that is constantly running away and essentially jabbing your chest over and over to keep distance. How many times did Cyborg walk Schaub to the edge of the mat? Only to be reset and walk him right back to the edge of the mat...... He at least made an attempt. And it was pretty clear that Schaub was just waiting for a shot so he could sprawl and work a front head lock, guillotine, anaconda. Schaub blew it. Phone Post 3.0

press conference vid:

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/6/10/4413592/brendan-schaub-frustrated-cyborg-at-odds-over-metamoris-2-fight

claims to have "shut his game down bro"

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/6/10/4413592/brendan-schaub-frustrated-cyborg-at-odds-over-metamoris-2-fight

no can defend - At least Keenan vs. Miyao was only 8 minutes, this 20 minute match backfired.

My God, no way I could of watch Keenan vs. Miyao. If I had to choose between Cyborg/Brendon or Keenan/Miyao, I'd just poke my own eyes out!

I feel sorry for Cyborg. His father came all the way from Brazil to see his opponent run away.

Attacking Cyborg's guard!

New rule: Any competitor who, in the judgment of the referee, blatantly disengages at virtually every opportunity will, after at least two warnings from the referee, be disqualified and will lose the match.

They need a Thunderdome rematch.

It is really easy for us to criticize athletes. With that being said the fight could have been better. Cyborg is rightly frustrated becuase schuab Schuabed but he could have let Schuab pass his guard at the very least to try and bait him into the ground.

It is really easy for us to criticize athletes. With that being said the fight could have been better. Cyborg is rightly frustrated becuase schuab Schuabed but he could have let Schuab pass his guard at the very least to try and bait him into the ground.

26018 - New rule: Any competitor who, in the judgment of the referee, blatantly disengages at virtually every opportunity will, after at least two warnings from the referee, be disqualified and will lose the match.

How is that even a "new" rule? Aren't there stalling rules already in place?

They need the Pride yellow card.

BandakaKush - It is really easy for us to criticize athletes. With that being said the fight could have been better. Cyborg is rightly frustrated becuase schuab Schuabed but he could have let Schuab pass his guard at the very least to try and bait him into the ground.

youre on fucking drugs man

BandakaKush - It is really easy for us to criticize athletes. With that being said the fight could have been better. Cyborg is rightly frustrated becuase schuab Schuabed but he could have let Schuab pass his guard at the very least to try and bait him into the ground.

I'm going to buy a purple name just so I can vote you down infinity times. Phone Post

Jumbo Reverse Shrimp - They need the Pride yellow card.

I was thinking the same thing, loss of percentage of purse for passivity.

I'd like to congratulate Schaub and everyone who watched the event for avoiding Cyborg's sweeps equally. Phone Post 3.0

Cyborg Abreu has never subbed me or even scored a single point on me in competition. Not a single point!!

I await my invitation to Metamoris 3.

^ in the end, the way of the ninja always wins

BandakaKush - It is really easy for us to criticize athletes. With that being said the fight could have been better. Cyborg is rightly frustrated becuase schuab Schuabed but he could have let Schuab pass his guard at the very least to try and bait him into the ground.

Cyborg did just lay on his for a bit during the match and Schuab motioned for him to stand up.

On a pure wrestling point, why was he head checking Cyborg with the lead arm?