Brendan Schaubb Succckkkksss!!!

Man I dont get it... At least try shit its Cyborg if you get caught.. Shit you get caught at least try!!! Phone Post 3.0

I will never ever get that 20 minutes back of my life!! Phone Post 3.0

Thats was absolutely brutal.

1. Your forgot to add @$$ at the end of your sentence.

2. Rener and Ed completely undercut their own credibility as announcers for pretending he didn't ruin the show, and that he might have any chance of getting the decision.

3. Totally subverted the spirit of Metamoris, as I understand it.

Total waste of tme and Cyborg's talent.

Too much propoganda from them....

Embarassing

The worst part is sitting here listening to 3 fat guys in the seats behind me explaining how cyborg should have engaged more and how they overcome their opponents at their jiu jitsu school. Complete morons Phone Post

Now we know why there are stalling penalties

Just watched post fight interviews. Schaub came off as a complete cocky delusional moron. Cyborg was total class. Ralek was totally just trying to spin Shaub's angle and safe face, really weak sauce.

For me, running from the fight like a coward (both standing and on the ground) will now be called "Shaubing" or "pulling a Shaub". Phone Post 3.0

Schaub learned pretty quickly that he had no business being in that tournament. He didnt even know what to do. It was so embarrassing.

Slickflow - What I don't understand is why Schaub was telling cyborg to stand,then when cyborg would stand and keeping himself open for take downs,Schaub would Still move backwards scared of cyborg.. Schaubs goal was to survive and get his name out there...worse fight ever..worse then 2 50/50 guys trying to scissor each other. Phone Post 3.0

yep

that was embarrassing and his cocky attitude was enough to make me hate him for life bc of it. brutal Phone Post 3.0

Lots of complaints in the show. I'm not even a BJJ guy, but a 15+ year submission grappler and Judoka and I enjoyed the show.

1) Brendon performance was as sickening as a double guard pull.
A) If Cyborg had better takedowns, it would of be a short match. So, don't complain...improve your takedowns, establish top position and submitt! I think that's call GJJ!(A forgotten concept)

2)I loved all of the technique I saw. (the little things)

3)Andre and Kron made me a fan, never was before.

4)Gracie overpromotion is sickening, but it is a sickness I'm use to by now.

5)Wrestling and judo are incredibly intense and very technical, and difficult to learn after you are 18...but BJJ is the Gi BJJ most sophisticated combat sport ever.
And safest!

6) Being in this game as long as I have, it still trips me out when I see BJJ guys going for leg and footlooks. They are at the same level MMA striking is compared to pure boxing, compared to Sambo and Catchwresting, In five years the Brazilian will be able to use leg locks they they do triangles now.

7) Go back to the old gracie rules, no points first half and point next half.

8)Russians!!!!!!!!!!!Get them in there.

9)More women!!!!!!!!!!!!

10) half and half gi and no gi

11. Put it in a cage

12, I Loved it!

13, BJJ didn't win one new fan.

I like how they say "%90 of the audience trains and loves BJJ" and after Schaub's turd performance the audience is just uneducated fools....

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/6/10/4413592/brendan-schaub-frustrated-cyborg-at-odds-over-metamoris-2-fight

Here's the post fight if you missed it. Cyborg should get a bonus for not having a meltdown. Ralek acting like Schaub had some good points was annoying as hell.

Sure, Cyborg could have been more aggressive with takedowns. However, it is incredibly difficult to take someone down who is constantly backing up. Phone Post 3.0

If Cyborg had literally chased Schaub around instead of sitting there it would have been even more comical.

Muggler - Sure, Cyborg could have been more aggressive with takedowns. However, it is incredibly difficult to take someone down who is constantly backing up. Phone Post 3.0

Absolutely this.  Cyborg has very good takedowns, he suplexed Jeff Monson at ADCC, and if you check out his highlight film on Youtube, you'll see him smash people with fireman's carries repeatedly.  However, these were all in events that had penalties for stalling and avoiding the fight, and his opponents weren't constantly backing away from him. Pretty much every grappling (wrestling/judo/jiu-jitsu, sambo, etc.) tournament in the world has these penalties, and Schaub's performance illustrates why those rules are in place.

JRockwell - 
Muggler - Sure, Cyborg could have been more aggressive with takedowns. However, it is incredibly difficult to take someone down who is constantly backing up. Phone Post 3.0

Absolutely this.  Cyborg has very good takedowns, he suplexed Jeff Monson at ADCC, and if you check out his highlight film on Youtube, you'll see him smash people with fireman's carries repeatedly.  However, these were all in events that had penalties for stalling and avoiding the fight, and his opponents weren't constantly backing away from him. Pretty much every grappling (wrestling/judo/jiu-jitsu, sambo, etc.) tournament in the world has these penalties, and Schaub's performance illustrates why those rules are in place.

Agree. If I didn't get tired from running for 20 minutes, even I might have been able to not get taken down by Cyborg.

nowaydo - Lots of complaints in the show. I'm not even a BJJ guy, but a 15+ year submission grappler and Judoka and I enjoyed the show.

1) Brendon performance was as sickening as a double guard pull.
A) If Cyborg had better takedowns, it would of be a short match. So, don't complain...improve your takedowns, establish top position and submitt! I think that's call GJJ!(A forgotten concept)

2)I loved all of the technique I saw. (the little things)

3)Andre and Kron made me a fan, never was before.

4)Gracie overpromotion is sickening, but it is a sickness I'm use to by now.

5)Wrestling and judo are incredibly intense and very technical, and difficult to learn after you are 18...but BJJ is the Gi BJJ most sophisticated combat sport ever.
And safest!

6) Being in this game as long as I have, it still trips me out when I see BJJ guys going for leg and footlooks. They are at the same level MMA striking is compared to pure boxing, compared to Sambo and Catchwresting, In five years the Brazilian will be able to use leg locks they they do triangles now.

7) Go back to the old gracie rules, no points first half and point next half.

8)Russians!!!!!!!!!!!Get them in there.

9)More women!!!!!!!!!!!!

10) half and half gi and no gi

11. Put it in a cage

12, I Loved it!

13, BJJ didn't win one new fan.

I agree with you 100%. Especially your point 1. A. Phone Post

EazyG - Total waste of tme and Cyborg's talent.

Too much propoganda from them....

Embarassing

not to mention disrespectful,a brown belt going against a champion bb

Guys at my gym were also criticizing Cyborg. Not only is it very hard to take someone down who is moving backwards, the fact the stage was so high makes explosive takedowns very dangerous. Cyborg walked him to the edge of the mat over and over. Cyborg would reset and then walk Schaub back to the corner again.