Brendan's first podcast check 6X larger than bonus

Brendan just said on Chaels podcast that his first fighter and the kid check was six time larger than his discretionary bonus from the UFC for fighting the #3 guy in the world.
Discuss Phone Post 3.0

How exactly do podcasts make money? Is it purely from the sponsors they plug every once in a while or is there some other revenue stream there?

da Vinci 81 - How exactly do podcasts make money? Is it purely from the sponsors they plug every once in a while or is there some other revenue stream there?
Answered your own question. Also they sell merchandise, on the last fnk podcast they said they made 16,000 off selling shirts in the month of January Phone Post 3.0

I can't understand OP's initial sentence, it's worded weird. It looks fragmented and nonsensical.

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Without fighting he wouldn't have an audience... Phone Post 3.0

Rudi - 
da Vinci 81 - How exactly do podcasts make money? Is it purely from the sponsors they plug every once in a while or is there some other revenue stream there?
Answered your own question. Also they sell merchandise, on the last fnk podcast they said they made 16,000 off selling shirts in the month of January Phone Post 3.0

I love the podcast, but people are buying that many shirts? Wow.

Outlaw'd by Lytle - Without fighting he wouldn't have an audience... Phone Post 3.0

True

Hmmm, has anyone here bought one of their shirts? Phone Post 3.0

But the real question is, where's Bryan's money he wants his money Phone Post 3.0

Stea1th - Hmmm, has anyone here bought one of their shirts? Phone Post 3.0
Bro I got 2 of each size, just in case I fluctuate weight classes. Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle - Without fighting he wouldn't have an audience... Phone Post 3.0
I think you'd be surprised Phone Post 3.0

He is comparing his fighter and the kid payment to the locker room bonus for losing the Travis Browne fight. He didn't perform well. 

Schaub should just ko chumps in devestating fashion and try to win ko/performance of the night if he wants good bonus money. 

But it's good to know that he is developing a career after fighting. 

TheHebrewHammer -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - Without fighting he wouldn't have an audience... Phone Post 3.0
Lol. VU!! Phone Post 3.0

TheHebrewHammer -
I think he'd fuck you up. Phone Post 3.0

So his bonus was like 3 grand?
Pretty weak Phone Post 3.0

Locker room bonuses run from 5k to 10k from what we were told on here before.

So when people say "I hope DFW take care of this guy", that's usually what they get. If they are good boys.