Bresler's book gone from amazon. Rorion?

I spoke to Richard about it and he said its temporarily unavailable but anyone who needs a copy contact him directly, he's has a few more to sell.

ttt

To contact Richard directly, please contact him thru his PERSONAL Facebook or Instagram page, not the Facebook book page, thanks. I'm not sure how many copies he has left, but I'm sure he'd be happy to sign the last remaining few.

graciesrule - I spoke to Richard about it and he said its temporarily unavailable but anyone who needs a copy contact him directly, he's has a few more to sell.

why is it temporarily unavailable? A month ago it was in the kindle store, now the page is dead ended. There has been an injunction or a question of rights brought up, which would be the reason he's the only one selling it now.

de braco -
graciesrule - I spoke to Richard about it and he said its temporarily unavailable but anyone who needs a copy contact him directly, he's has a few more to sell.

why is it temporarily unavailable? A month ago it was in the kindle store, now the page is dead ended. There has been an injunction or a question of rights brought up, which would be the reason he's the only one selling it now.

Agreed. Even if he’s working on a revised/updated edition due to new info, you wouldn’t normally yank the old version suddenly.

TTT. Enquiring minds want to know!