Brett Rogers has a great shot in beating Fedor...

Sure, he can be a bit sloppy at times but he's down that he can take a hit. As well as deliver one many times. Fedor doesn't want to fuck around standing with Brett, he needs to take him down immediately where I believe he will sub him. If Fedor fights smart, which he usually does, he will win. But if he stands too long with Brett, it will be lights out. What do you guys think? Btw, I think Brett vs Brock would be very interesting too if we ever could see it. But I think Brock would take that by just overpowering Brett to the ground and beating him to a pulp. Anyway, just chiming in on the news. Take care...

Rogers will beat Fedor

Fedor will stand with Rogers and KO him him just cause he can! If he can stand with guys like Crocop wtf will Rogers have other than luck?

This brawler is nothing but hype. Kimbo v2.

Actually, Fedor probably will stand with him for a bit, take him to the ground and then beat the piss out of him there. Then people will dismiss Rogers and forget about him as they do so many other fighters once they lose.

maybe at freestyle rap?

Xad - Fedor will stand with Rogers and KO him him just cause he can! If he can stand with guys like Crocop wtf will Rogers have other than luck?

This brawler is nothing but hype. Kimbo v2.

Actually, Fedor probably will stand with him for a bit, take him to the ground and then beat the piss out of him there. Then people will dismiss Rogers and forget about him as they do so many other fighters once they lose.

haha. perfectly sums it up.
+1

Fedor by KO or TKO in under 2 minutes.