Brian Warren Documentary Highlight

Napalm is basically like this.

Ken Pavia makes a comment about how wierd boxing is using travis as an example.

People get pissed thinking ken is steamrolling travis.

This goes back and forth and back and forth.

Some of us support ken. Some hate him.

Alot of fighting back and forth with some good ass pics and some other stuff thrown in. In the later pages BCLP & A is formed and the thread becomes our virtual office.

When you are bored one day grab a six pack and read the whole thread. Its legitmatly one of the funniest things Ive ever seen or been a part of.

You should probably invest the hours in reading the thread to prove that you have the drive to succeed before the boys at BCLP&A will take you on as a client. They are the best, so they only want to take on clients who will be in the biz for the long term.

"From: Pain4Blood Date: 12/24/06 01:51 AM Member Since: 06/14/2005 1156 Total Posts Ignore User
well.. i just spent the past 3 hours reading this shit.

I must say Best Thread Ever.

Thank you. "

Yep pretty much.

here here

and if you need help with any of our services sign below, read entire thread at the office and welcome to the family, just look at what we have done for other members already.

See you at the virtual office

x - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

this is great..just when you thought checkuroil had scared off all the real fun a great company comes a callin..Sac,cant hit the 6 pack got a fight coming but i will try and decipher the thread one day soon..thank you for the help(i get hit in the head pretty much on a daily basis by Terrell when he is healthy so the brain cells are somewhat fried)

ttt

ttt

up

UFC in 30 mins!

I am Impressed with Tito, He fought like a Warrior tonight. He landed some great punches, on one if not the best strikers in the game. Was hurt early, and never gave up. But what I am Impressed with the most about Ortiz is his attitude before and after that war. Everyone needs to be humbled. I am seeing this man become more and more humble as he Fights in one of the most brutal sports, in and out of the cage. We all know how dangerous it is inside the cage. Brutal sport out of the cage, that statement is to all that talk smack about the guys that step into the competition. Do not forget the highest level of competition. The Best in the world. Guys that put it on the line, This Sport of MMA is not for the weak, Spiritually, Mentally or Physically. We also know, anyone can say what they want at a safe distance behind their secret screen names. But the fact of the matter is Tito & Chuck brought it tonight. Great Fight Guys. I respect anyone who steps into the cage, but tonight Chuck & Tito diserve the respect of the fans, just like the respect they gave each other. They are the leaders right now, all eyes are on them. Proud to say I know you both. Congrats to Chuck & Tito keep your head up man, you fought hard. Take Care & God Bless! Brian Warren www.unbreakablegym.com Have a safe & happy new year in 2007

ttt

ttt

That's a terrible pic!

It drives the women wild...

Brian "Cutie Puttie" Warren

Get back to calif. So we can start you training! B Warren

Chris your nuts!