Britain has no spine

Move to the OG after all the idiotic Brits crying victory at TUF have read this.

"The British Foreign Ministry spoke directly to the British Ambassador in Tehran who said that the reports of the British Embassy taking in injured were incorrect. I would say fraudulent."

BBC

Where is the spirit of '40?  Where is the British Bulldog?  Where is your humanity my fellow brothers?  I served along side the SAS in Colombia?  What have you allowed your pussified monarchy to become?

That "pussified monarchy" runs the whole show. America = Military Industrial Complex of the Crown Corporation.

RIP

EvilMaster - That "pussified monarchy" runs the whole show. America = Military Industrial Complex of the Crown Corporation.

God, I respect you.  I really do, EM.  But STFU at this.  Please, you are quite clueless, and this is real life.

solidsnake - 

Another clueless idiot.  Get gun, enter into to mouth, execute manual interaction with said apparatus. 

MoreThanUFC - God, I respect you.  I really do, EM.  But STFU at this.  Please, you are quite clueless, and this is real life.

Yeah, what do I know..

WOW!!!!!! You're response is frightening there player.

Who knew that posting a pic of the British Bulldog would equal somebody wanting me ded haha

Wrong Forum, Arsehole!

Squared Circle - 

Wrong Forum, Arsehole!

Watch your back buddy.....

what - 
Defenestrator - White people look silly with dreds

they be corn rows dude

I always wondered... is it 'corn ROWS' or corn ROLLS?'