Britney looks...

She still looks amazing. One of the best looking woman in the world IMO.

Ronda looked great at the weigh ins yesterday too. Phone Post

UFC on Fox 4 Weigh Ins

Perfect.

SMH at people complaining, unbelievable.

She is perfection.

not a big palmer fan but i think she looks just as good thinner
she doesn't suffer from boy body or anything
just a little thin

I think her body looks better now but her face looks a little better when it's not leaned out as much. Still insanely hot either way....lol at average. I want to live where you guys do if she's average! Phone Post

It just looks like he has really been working out hard and staying in shape. She has some sponsors that are health oriented so she must take it seriously and been actually been hitting the gym hard. She doesn't look weak and frail just fit as fuck! Phone Post

She still looks great.

Looked even better before IMO though...

letsgobois -  That's just a terrible picture, she's a mega hottie

cant' believe people comment on her face being fat from a pic taken from the level her knees are at, pointing at a 45 degree angle. lol

Pacinko - Looks great other than the bad boob job

Damb look at them nips!

Damb look at them nips!

man she has a wide jawline. that is a good thing!

4Later Phone Post

Ugly Joe - 
Tolstolobic - She's average.

I agree. She was much better without the boy body.

In what parallel universe is a girl with a body like that just 'average'.. I live in Miami.. this girl isn't just average even here

More pics, diff angles! Phone Post

UGCTT_SidRival - Coke

I think you may be on to something. I mean, seeing the pics of yesterday posted over in her art thread, she did look a little stoned.

:)

I'd still eat that, though.

Looks good to me. Phone Post

newjack900 - 
Ugly Joe - 
Tolstolobic - She's average.

I agree. She was much better without the boy body.

In what parallel universe is a girl with a body like that just 'average'.. I live in Miami.. this girl isn't just average even here

This is true. America has not yet achieved a state in which big bolt-ons are the norm. Someday though.

NarlyPersianDude - Honestly Brittany is the perfect woman, beautiful and artistic.

and the op is a tool, this is the guy fat ugly guy, who took a pic with Fedor, and fighter bashes him before that, then after he admitted Fedor was polite and great to him, he goes right back to fighter bashing.

trust me, if Brittany saw you, should not like what she saw, only a guy like you would call her out on here looks.

I bet I would catch Brittany's eye, she probably likes good looking lean guys with a sense of humor, I got all that in spades.

NoDoubt
and you're the insecure clown who doesn't dare put a pic of himself on the internet...you already got owned in the other thread about your looks,so it's best for you to stay out of this...

Ya Mon - i'm an insecure white guy... Phone Post

fixed.