Brittney: I want to be known as more than hot

atikiN - 
jjj2121 -  ^^^

Hating?  Nobody is hating.  Some of us are not delusional, she's eye candy.  That's it, the entire reason anybody knows who she is. 

Nobody takes her seriously.  Nobody ever will.  It really isn't  up for debate. 

1. hating - When one puts down the success or fortune of others due to jealousy.

See hater, hatorade

She is "hating" on me because I won the lottery and she didn't.
Who is putting her down her success?  She's a very pretty girl who makes money off of being attractive.  Has anyone disputed this?

She is not however, a serious artist. 

"If you can get the girls on your side, that's great. The guys are easy." (because I'm so hot)

I just don't like when girls tell everybody how hot they are, it's pretty annoying.

jinn366 - She obviously cuts out stencils or projects images onto whatever surface she paints on and then traces it and colors it in with black. Let her create an image from scratch, even if she uses photos for reference but tell her to stop tracing them and I will take her seriously as an artist. ...

If she wants to be taken seriously, she also needs to stop posing naked in front of her "artwork".

Definitely feel ya on these two points.

she sure picked the right profession. Holding round cards and walking in a circle in a bikini lets her intelligence shine. I also am not hating. she probably is intelligent but for ring card girls to complain about just being eye candy need to rethink things if that bothers them.

she better watch her place or arianny will have her ass fired.

she can be known as my wife if that will help give her substance?

OriginalTUFer - 
ABE FROMAN - I just don't like when girls tell everybody how hot they are, it's pretty annoying.
It's annoying in the same way as a man who calls himself alpha and walks around flexing on everyone.

Being prideful and arrogant is annoying.
I agree.

OriginalTUFer - Haha, FRB's troll angle of Arianny being the "HBIC" is the most effective one on this site. It gets me so pissed off, but it is an obvious enough troll that I don't need to react to it or try to bust him on it.

I don't like it but I do respect it, haha.

FRB is an Arriany loyalist and it's very entertaining.  Right along with the vWo = VADIM WORLD ORDER.

DiscipleDojo -  It's hard to tell if she has any art talent because almost everything she does is monochromatic/stencil-type work (which is fine). But as an artist and teacher, I'd be interested to see her actual drawing and painting technique.

But if she wants to be seen as "more than hot" she should SERIOUSLY consider a makeover on her web page and stop doing semi-naked modeling gigs all the time. It will make the fanboys sad, but unless she makes a break from it, she'll always just be eye-candy to 99% of the population.

Bingo, way to waste a canvas with a huge stencil. Anyone can do those stencils there first day of art ever, let me see if she can actually compose a decent sketch

DiscipleDojo - 
jinn366 - She obviously cuts out stencils or projects images onto whatever surface she paints on and then traces it and colors it in with black. Let her create an image from scratch, even if she uses photos for reference but tell her to stop tracing them and I will take her seriously as an artist. ...
If she wants to be taken seriously, she also needs to stop posing naked in front of her "artwork".

Definitely feel ya on these two points.

Thanks. I went back and read the thread. I see you made similar points. Glad to know I'm not alone in my opinion.

HATERS ON THIS THREAD Phone Post

The other question is which virgin representative of UG News started this thread?

Ariatranny will not be pleased, Chris.

she seems really cool

so ariany is a musician, brittany is a painter, and chandella is an actor in the lethal weapon series.

these arent just pretty girls!

As part of my job, I see 15 year old taggers who stencil, literally. It's not really difficult to do. And it's not original in the least. Every chick with too much time on their hands becomes an artist or photographer Phone Post

ranier wolfcastle -  so ariany is a musician, brittany is a painter, and chandella is an actor in the lethal weapon series.

LOL

ranier wolfcastle -  so ariany is a musician, brittany is a painter, and chandella is an actor in the lethal weapon series.

LOL

Vinny Magalhães -

LOL

Legit LOL Phone Post

Mz. Brainwash, imo.

radiobaby - Mz. Brainwash, imo.

this.