Brock Lesnar can be HWT champion again IF

Brock's primitive standup defence would always cause him problems with heavy hitters like Cain, Overeem, JDS, etc. They know enough to last underneath Brock, but Brock cant stand with those guys for half a minute without major problems.

Daverr - 
brock straight up sux at mma

deal with it

reported for fighter bashing, enjoy your ban looser

Cyril Jeff -
DanTheWolfman - IF Catch Wrestling were easy it would be called Sambo :)
If Sambo were easy it would be called Jiu-jitsu!

Brock + Catch Wrestling or maybe even Sambo=Unstoppable Freight Train is back.

Brock is American Horsepower. He needs Catch, and he had some through Paulson and Nelson. He should come train Grappling with Gokor and Gene, and drive to HB to train standup striking/MMA at Kings w Cordiero couple times a week too. Best Mix IMO

Brock vs Mir/Reem Winner for another go, or vs Werdum IMO. I think both Mike and Me are just having a little fun. Respect to all sty1es. Though wrestlers like Brock, Askren, etc. suited well for Catch, and Mother Russia sure did well in UFC this year, and Minakov Bellator HW champ too.

so you think Brock should team with a guy like, Erik Paulson?

he's been training with Erik for years now.

Cyril, he stopped training with Nelson and Paulson a while ago. I think after Randy. He wanted to be at home unfortunate Nelson wasn't close even in Minnesota and Erik in Fullerton. He really just had Marty the last few fights who was willing to commute 2 hours to DC and 2hours back. I think that was a big problem. Phone Post

BrCutter - 
Cyril Jeff -
DanTheWolfman - IF Catch Wrestling were easy it would be called Sambo :)
If Sambo were easy it would be called Jiu-jitsu!

Brock + Catch Wrestling or maybe even Sambo=Unstoppable Freight Train is back.

Brock is American Horsepower. He needs Catch, and he had some through Paulson and Nelson. He should come train Grappling with Gokor and Gene, and drive to HB to train standup striking/MMA at Kings w Cordiero couple times a week too. Best Mix IMO

Brock vs Mir/Reem Winner for another go, or vs Werdum IMO. I think both Mike and Me are just having a little fun. Respect to all sty1es. Though wrestlers like Brock, Askren, etc. suited well for Catch, and Mother Russia sure did well in UFC this year, and Minakov Bellator HW champ too.

so you think Brock should team with a guy like, Erik Paulson?

he's been training with Erik for years now.

Cyril, he stopped training with Nelson and Paulson a while ago. I think after Randy. He wanted to be at home unfortunate Nelson wasn't close even in Minnesota and Erik in Fullerton. He really just had Marty the last few fights who was willing to commute 2 hours to DC and 2hours back. I think that was a big problem. Phone Post

he stopped with nelson after the Mir fight

Paulson was in his corner for the Carwin fight

That baseball gif is awesome..what's the story behind it? Phone Post 3.0

Lol...Cain destroys Brock 10 times out of 10. Dude cant take a punch.

its a child's game called "chicken leg" in korea. don't know what its called in Japanese but the point is knocking opponents down with ur knee while hopping on one leg. Phone Post